**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"#classless"
pacspit.gif

I want to see Nene vs Ibaka

Nene got that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training, dude can easily snap someone leg or choke them out with some easy moves

BJJ is scary asf

A ticket don't give you a license to not get ya *** whooped. Keep that same energy.

What’s that phrase the MAGA boys like to say. “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes”. That needs to happen to some of those ballsy *** fans who act that way.

You run your mouth talking crazy. Don’t cry on tv acting like a timid little ***** playing victim about how someone was mean to your horse face of a wife when she’s acting like a disrespectful animal.

This administration has put batteries in the backs of a lot of people in this country, mix that in with open carry, and you have a bunch of tough guys that will provoke altercations, while banking on “I feared for my life” saving them from any reprecussions if someone gets injured or killed.

ol' barbecue becky ***...have the nerve to provoke and threaten people then claim they were victims.

Russ will most likely get railed for bringing the wife into it and I can see he tried to take it back but sort of not really (which he isn't wrong for)

But like, Just cos your a woman doesn't mean you can just spew racist remarks or physically attack a male and then not expect some response. At some point we're all human beings at the end of the day and thats just the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom