**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude better delete all his online presence cause he and his family is about to get dragged tf outta here
he's lives in UT so i doubt there be any backlash. dude probably would get a pat on the back going to work :smh:
he just made his twitter private in the past 2 minutes. like literally the past 2 minutes.

**** that piece of **** racist clown.

That ******s Twitter is private now. Hopefully he gets the attention he deserves and hopefully someone ****s his wifes *** in front of him and makes him humble.

not surprised a MAGA guy has that type of caption to go with the tweet (clicked on his profile). all those dudes would have a similar response to what russ did.

russ could very well have overreacted but given jazz fans' recent history and the propensity of them to talk about russ's family to provoke him, i ain't siding with the victim mentality some of these fans use.

please let russ **** em up
Only thing Russ messed up was bringing the wife into it...anything looking or sounding like violence against women is a no go, they def ain’t playing with that right now

I wonder if russ will catch heat for threatening to beat the **** out of a woman. This isn’t the climate to make comments like that

Utah fans are exactly the bums I'd expect them to be, but this was where Russ crossed the line. Kinda shot himself in the foot with that one.

Found his LinkedIn, former cop:

06E1A7FD-6A80-4794-95F5-B56E135C9EA0.png
F1BA10B9-B500-4861-9336-03AB8BBF309D.png

Utah fans are exactly the bums I'd expect them to be, but this was where Russ crossed the line. Kinda shot himself in the foot with that one.

I’ll never forget the crap some of their fans did in the 08 playoffs mocking Derek Fishers daughters eye condition. The same Derek Fisher who came up huge for them in the 07 playoffs.

Classless inbred piece of **** fanbase.

You gotta be extremely racist for this type of insult to even cross your mind and be spoken out loud.

Well at least that's where my mind went.

Kinda like when @noblekane be making jokes about Russ and PG..

russ got kids?

how pg get the baby out his stomach?

russ came into pg room one night wearing this and it was a wrap
5092d0a1-26cd-4429-943d-3a200a8ce200-jpeg.2140155

did russ ever come back after pg blew his back out?

rs_600x600-170523170627-600.Chloe-Not-Impressed-YouTube.ms.052317.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom