**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to talk to Shane O Mac personally, have at it. The 435 number is still up and working as of right now.

http://www.teambbts.com/phone/shane.html

286B1B68-90E8-4DF2-A239-9605E845AB6E.png
8A90E3CA-1412-40EC-86A5-34043D1B7B13.png
D97046CD-366F-438D-8657-795A1FA355D7.png

this dude is MAGA as **** but out here selling japanese cars

:rofl::rofl:

"hi, I'm Shane, can I interest you in a low-mileage 2015 matrix?"

this dude is MAGA as **** but out here selling japanese cars

:rofl::rofl:

"hi, I'm Shane, can I interest you in a low-mileage 2015 matrix?"

I just left the dealership a message asking if I can harass him on the job and say inappropriate things to him when he’s trying to sell cars since he likes to do it to other people at basketball games when they’re on the job.

As if Utah having the name Jazz wasn't a big enough of a travesty

Shouldn't MAGA folks have given up on basketball and football by now?

he got on the most racist design for the most racist team's hat.

not to mention the american flag swim trunks in his twitter header

i'm not saying you're racist if you have these items, but 90% of racists do have these items :lol:

He has all the classic racist motifs. Separately it’s normal, but when you combine God, family, veteran, American flags, and such on a profile, you’re more than likely a racist or have racist tendencies, and also kill animals and throw them in the back of your Ford F-150 or Dodge Ram.

He has all the classic racist motifs. Separately it’s normal, but when you combine God, family, veteran, American flags, and such on a profile, you’re more than likely a racist or have racist tendencies, and also kill animals and throw them in the back of your Ford F-150 or Dodge Ram.
Bullseye

successful black man gotta defend and explain himself, speak on how he’s done nothing egregious in his past and bring up his clean record just because some belligerent redneck felt empowered to be racist

glad russ checked cuzz and his wife..i wanna know why his teammates didn’t have his back in the moment though? patrick patterson sat there looking uncomfortable the entire time

:rofl:

“Be more professional”

“He’s classless”

***** **** you go buy your overpriced *** food and beer and just sit there and shut up. God I ****ing hate fans that think they are entitled to say anything to people.
that fan is pretty much how expect ala to look in real life if they were watching the lakers in real life.

you want to say well its never really that serious but im looking at the ala goofballs pollute the nba season thread with the clown *** antics nonstop whenever the lakers lose.

do better nba season thread

OKC UTAH 1st round pls
utah would get swept and the nba will always take the fans side over the players

how many games did artest get suspended for? didnt the fan throw a drink at him before he attacked him? fans deserve to get their *** whooped if they are throwing objects on the court

utah would get swept and the nba will always take the fans side over the players

how many games did artest get suspended for? didnt the fan throw a drink at him before he attacked him? fans deserve to get their *** whooped if they are throwing objects on the court
bruh ... I jus realized doneghy was a ref that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom