**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:@ including OKC.

At least these Laker fans can still provide some laughs even tough their dumpster fire of a team is predictably out of it.

Was a clear joke. Why are you so sensitive

Might have to continue this troll job in the future then :pimp:

wait, that's considered a sensitive response?? :rofl::rofl:

jags-fan-gif-2.gif

why are you so sensitive to perceived sensitivity? why so sensitive?

wait, that's considered a sensitive response?? :rofl::rofl:

jags-fan-gif-2.gif

why are you so sensitive to perceived sensitivity? why so sensitive?
Lmao don't front like you don't reply to any and every Warriors slander

You stay replying to that one dude with the Vikings avy when you know damn well he ain't saying one true thing :lol

Lmao don't front like you don't reply to any and every Warriors slander

You stay replying to that one dude with the Vikings avy when you know damn well he ain't saying one true thing :lol:

my G, since when was responding rationally to another person's comments considered sensitive? essentially, the entire NBA thread falls into that category

30 feet out and the net barely moves

but Pierce wants to say people will take him over Klay for the last shot :lol:

Pierce wasn't my favorite player or anything, but so many players from that era are so bitter and delusional with their revisionist history. I'd expect the ones like 50+ to have bitter and resentment to players/gameplay today, but it's crazy to see the same stuff from the guys 37-45.

Pierce wasn't my favorite player or anything, but so many players from that era are so bitter and delusional with their revisionist history. I'd expect the ones like 50+ to have bitter and resentment to players/gameplay today, but it's crazy to see the same stuff from the guys 37-45.

Facts.

It’s wild to see guys who played WITH the Stephs, Hardens, KD, Bron’s etc of the world as recently as like 2013 (in Tmac case)...try to diminish the guys today and act all bitter and ****.

They don’t love Paul Pierce like that because Draymond said it :lol.

AI is the only one who isn’t bitter. It’s wild.

Even if I'm a Warriors fan, I still objectively like how the Rockets and OKC are built. I root for OKC most of the time when they don't play the Warriors because of PG and Westbrook.

rockets ability to stretch the floor makes them a good match up. besides the first game, every game in the season series has been close.

im not sold on OKC being a threat in a 7 game series. PG13 is gonna have to play out of his mind in a 7 game series being defended by a rotation of dray/iggy/KD/klay.

Facts.

It’s wild to see guys who played WITH the Stephs, Hardens, KD, Bron’s etc of the world as recently as like 2013 (in Tmac case)...try to diminish the guys today and act all bitter and ****.

They don’t love Paul Pierce like that because Draymond said it :lol:.

AI is the only one who isn’t bitter. It’s wild.

Jealousy to some degree but this is the steroid era of basketball. Pierce in particular constantly hunting for relevancy.

Kobe don't seem bitter. And MJ ain't cared about ball in forever.

The bitter ones are the nobodies that we're never stars or had their own era to begin with. Boys some lemonheads

rockets ability to stretch the floor makes them a good match up. besides the first game, every game in the season series has been close.

im not sold on OKC being a threat in a 7 game series. PG13 is gonna have to play out of his mind in a 7 game series being defended by a rotation of dray/iggy/KD/klay.
True, PG has inconsistency problems. I thought he got over it this season, but it reared its ugly head again. Gotta bring your A-game every night against the juggernauts.

Pierce just thinks to highly of himself.
I dont think its a shot at Klay. Paul Pierce called himself the best basketball player alive despite never being close to that.

Paul Pierce only made 4 all NBA teams in his career (never 1st). He swears he was so damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom