**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the lil brother Syndrome :lol:

Post all the screenshots you want, The Clippers are still gonna continue to be the Clippers & i don't think any Laker fan is gonna really care about ya'll 6-8 seed finish. Whole clipper franchise is the living embodiment of weird flex, but OK

Sixers playing with no effort

"Best starting 5 in the East"

giphy (23).gif

Coaches should fine players for jumping into 3 point shooters. It is the most mind boggling **** in the world. Close out and stay on your feet. You’re not going to block the shot 99% of the time :smh:

Defensively, I see no adjustments made by Brett. Offensively, he obviously made it a point to get the ball to embiid early and in deeper position. Celtics just getting whatever they want on O

Defensively, I see no adjustments made by Brett. Offensively, he obviously made it a point to get the ball to embiid early and in deeper position. Celtics just getting whatever they want on O
Again, what do you want him to do? He doesn't have anyone on the roster that can guard Kyrie, and Embiid, who sucks at defending in space, is getting brought away from the basket and attacked every time down the court.

Aight, bet.

3D8295EA-255A-487C-8C9C-FE7D9B7AA6F9.jpeg

Does the 11 seed in March excite you?

07487C32-3A8D-479B-A4E5-29EC23703657.jpeg

When sarcasm becomes truth

Also, about that late lottery pick.. You still don’t value those or did you change your mind like you did when you jumped on Bron in July?

Jumped on Bron????

Screen-Shot-2019-01-31-at-1.29.32-PM-715x330.png

You got me all the way ****** up i've been meh on that move since day 1... only real joy i got out of it was watching the same contingent of people who CONSTANTLY stated nobody cares about the Laker brand/ The L.A Lifestyle & opportunities..... then turn around and scream at the top of their lungs How Lebron only came to the Lakers for the lifestyle

And as far as the late lottery pick goes... no i still don't care about them. It helps for trades & adding depth but i 90% of the time it isn't gonna get you anything great :lol:.

Again with the lil brother Syndrome :lol:

Post all the screenshots you want, The Clippers are still gonna continue to be the Clippers & i don't think any Laker fan is gonna really care about ya'll 6-8 seed finish. Whole clipper franchise is the living embodiment of weird flex, but OK

Is that is or is that Lakers fans, especially on here, are bizarrely non-objective when it comes to the Clippers? They’re no threat to the Lakers dominance in LA, yet you all hate them just because they exist and dare to play in the same city. Refuse to see when they actually have good players, management and coaching. Similar to how you weirdos can’t give the Pop era Spurs credit for anything.

Oh, right, and now just making the playoffs doesn’t mean anything. Same routine for the last 6 years. Lakers fans care about making about making the playoffs until it’s clear the team won’t, then it’s back to the “only Ringzzzz matter” routine.

So this isn’t about “little brother syndrome”, this is about you all being fairly called out because your Laker myopia caused you to be completely wrong about how the season would play out for the two teams.

Donovan Mitchell has been feasting since Jan 1 :sick:

27/4/5 on 44/39/80 on 6 FTA per with his second option being a rim runner and his third and fourth options being Rubio (12 ppg) and Crowder (12 ppg) :sick:

Those numbers should improve after tonight :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom