**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, what do you want him to do? He doesn't have anyone on the roster that can guard Kyrie, and Embiid, who sucks at defending in space, is getting brought away from the basket and attacked every time down the court.

Again, why is Ben and/or Tobias guarding horford on the block? Switch embiid onto horford and have Ben or Tobias try their luck on the less offensively skilled baynes. That huge run happened entirely with kyrie on the bench. When kyrie is on the floor, stop willfully going into the switch and try to trap him and force the ball outta his hands. Force the other guys to make shots and make plays. Another thing, kyrie one on one in the first half against jo was not as bad as the numbers indicate. Not saying this is going to work but Brett really isn’t making an attempt to change things up.

How is it that every Sixers game there's always complaints about officiating? :lol:

Philly has a 24-8 advantage in FT attempts and you'd think it was the other way around.
Officiating is terrible both ways. Embiid knocked down kyrie early in the first half and there wasn’t a call.

Should I start crying about these non-calls on Embiid like the Sixer fans in here or nah?

You tryna really tell me embiid fouled kyrie on that one play where brett glt the tech? Thats the only call im complaining bout

I'll say it again:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The NBA needs to retrofit every arena with a steel cage that comes down whenever one of these "fights" breaks out. Five minutes, no rules. If you die, you die.

It'll cut down on all these "fights."

Embiid not stupid he knows we need him for these games cominv up why throw a punch when he wasnt even looking for beef.

He got blindsided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom