**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread seems pretty confident in OKC. After calling them frauds all season :lol:. I wouldn't pencil them in for the 2nd round just yet. I count 4 maybe 5 potential upsets in the first round

Also can someone please remind me to cancel this free trial of the athletic before the 24th? :nerd:

Last edited:
Thread seems pretty confident in OKC. After calling them frauds all season :lol:. I wouldn't pencil them in for the 2nd round just yet. I count 4 maybe 5 potential upsets in the first round

Also can someone please remind me to cancel this free trial of the athletic before the 24th? :nerd:

I am not, they are not complete to me...Regardless of the last couple games. If Grant shoots it at a high clip. They will advance. If not they won't, I am thinking about taking Portland in 7 actually.

Utah isn’t quite there yet offensively to realistically threaten Houston

They don’t have that secondary offensive threat to generate offense against a switching defense. Their pick and DHO oriented offense gets all out of sorts against the switching and Rudy’s rolls become less gravitational

Coming into the season I said Utah closed the gap a bit and could get 6 games, I’m a bit more down on that prediction as it stands. Ingles and Rubio both regressed

Utah isn’t quite there yet offensively to realistically threaten Houston

They don’t have that secondary offensive threat to generate offense against a switching defense. Their pick and DHO oriented offense gets all out of sorts against the switching

Coming into the season I said Utah closed the gap a bit and could get 6 games, I’m a bit more down on that prediction as it stands. Ingles and Rubio both regressed

I'm not super confident in Utah and I do wish they had a real 2nd option. Mitchell was starting to figure them out last playoffs when he got hurt. This Houston team isn't as good as last year's and the jazz have a top defense. If they can make it ugly the rockets will always give you a chance to beat them

The Sixers could have traded what turned out to be the 24th pick in the draft for Terrance Ross at the deadline and didn’t do it. He would be realllll valuable for the team right now.

Zhaire Smith has attempted and made more 3s in 6 games as a Sixer than Fultz has in his career. Man almost died and about to be our X Factor in the playoffs

I'm not super confident in Utah and I do wish they had a real 2nd option. Mitchell was starting to figure them out last playoffs when he got hurt. This Houston team isn't as good as last year's and the jazz have a top defense. If they can make it ugly the rockets will always give you a chance to beat them
Exum would have helped with that

Houston has been pretty much the best team in the West since all star break and their defense has been just as stout as Utah’s since then too

I don’t think people realize how unlikely it was for Utah to play Houston in the first

Okc overcomes a 90% loss probability against Houston to hit a 3 with a second left

Portland hits a 3 at the buzzer against LAL

Denver is down big all night to Minnesota and comes back in the final few minutes

Sacramento has a 20+ lead the whole night against a tanking Portland and loses at the end

The Sixers could have traded what turned out to be the 24th pick in the draft for Terrance Ross at the deadline and didn’t do it. He would be realllll valuable for the team right now.
We need defense and Ross aint a defender lol and that would mean less Zhaire so no

Some glimmers of hope for Utah:

Houston’s worst games of the season in terms of allowing shot quality

1. Jazz
5. Jazz
10. Jazz

Too bad utah can’t shoot for **** to make them pay more :smh:

God don't like the Rockets :lol:

Harden should be ready to finally lead his team to the finals like all legends have done :pimp:
0D09C221-50E8-4881-BED5-2B2F5A5FDB9D.gif

Nate Duncan just suggested the top seeds choosing their playoff opponents :pimp: I been saying this for years on other message boards before NT

The d league tried it already

Silver, pls

I'll go ahead and spoil the ending for you so you can watch what's really important.
Jazz in 5.
Care to wager?
Care to wager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom