**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread seems pretty confident in OKC. After calling them frauds all season :lol:. I wouldn't pencil them in for the 2nd round just yet. I count 4 maybe 5 potential upsets in the first round

Also can someone please remind me to cancel this free trial of the athletic before the 24th? :nerd:
Nurk is done for the year, bottom half defense and they lost all 4 matchups against OkC. I want to root for Dame but not a believer In the squad. The bracket just broke well for OKC

Some interesting matchups out west first round, East not so much

Warriors Vs Clips - Sweep
Nuggets Vs Spurs - Spurs in 7
Blazers Vs Thunder - Thunder in 6
Rockets Vs Jazz - Rockets in 6

Jazz won 7.8 games fewer than their point differential, one of the worst in the league recently

Jazz were the best net rating team since feb 1. Can’t take that too seriously though since their schedule has been very easy

Nurk is done for the year, bottom half defense and they lost all 4 matchups against OkC. I want to root for Dame but not a believer In the squad. The bracket just broke well for OKC

When the Enes Kanter Revenge Tour starts and Layman/Pat Coughington turn into Rubio/Ingles
7844E7C6-D6B5-4153-9EC2-BF12D3B8805A.png
5B53CAB9-CF8C-413E-8169-176A2DFDB681.png

I honestly think I’m more interested in the East first round

- Bos/Ind really is a coin flip
- Think the Nets are a really bad matchup for the Sixers. Sixers have nobody to stop DLo/Dinwiddie, I could see this series being way closer than people think.
- Orlando has had the best D in the league past couple months, think they can give Toronto since comp.
- Even Detroit doesn’t matchup too bad with Milwauker even if they get swept which I think they will.

West series just bore me aside from OKC/Portland

Dubs-Clips has potential to be the most lopsided matchup in the first. Clippers finna finish what they started :pimp:

If this is really the end of the Warriors dynasty...and it’s due to the Clippers beating them...

We were the last Western conference team to eliminate them in the playoffs. And we’re the team that puts the nail in the coffin.

Goddamn, what a feeling :pimp:

Warriors gotta be excited as hell that they ain't getting OKC in the first round, i think they would have got them outta there in 5 but going against PG, Russ & Adama isn't ideal for a first round series. Against the Clips curry can coast on defense & rest up

Houston keeps on talking how they can beat anybody, well the chance to prove it comes quicker than you think.

The guy does a lot of extra stuff at times, but with his background you can understand why. Good look on him giving him some advice, old heads always say the knowledge isn't being passed down as freely.
Thread seems pretty confident in OKC. After calling them frauds all season :lol:. I wouldn't pencil them in for the 2nd round just yet. I count 4 maybe 5 potential upsets in the first round

Also can someone please remind me to cancel this free trial of the athletic before the 24th? :nerd:
I am confident in them only because Blazers have an injury to a piece that got them to the third seed. I think Blazers would be the favorite to win if Nurkic wasn't injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom