**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Marcus Smart I don’t think a lot of laughing will be done when oladipo drops 50 on you guys in game 1
CDE34294-A1F2-4266-820A-4B9A03C0C519.png
#LowIQ

****** really think an Indiana team without oladipo is gonna go 7? It’s gonna go 5 at most and that’s just off giving the pacers a courtesy game.

Boston is way too talented to lose

But if they do.....

43EFC61D-5EBB-46C5-93D0-3DA453ACD90A.gif
Slander guns set to fire.

Zach Lowe's All NBA, All Defense, Rookie

First Team
G - Stephen Curry
G- James Harden
F - Paul George
F - Giannis
C- Nikola Jokic

Second Team All NBA
G- Kyrie Irving
G- Damian Lillard
F- Kawhi Leonard
F- Kevin Durant
C- Joel Embiid

Third Team All NBA
G- Russell Westbrook
G- Bradley Beal
F- Lebron James
F- Blake Griffin
C- Rudy Gobert

All defensive first team
G- Eric Bledsoe
G- Marcus Smart
F- Giannis
F- Paul George
C- Rudy Gobert

All defensive second team
G- Jrue Holiday
G- Klay Thompson
F- Draymond Green
F- PJ Tucker
C- Joel Embiid

First Team All Rookie
G- Trae Young
G - Shai Gilgeous Alexander
F - Luka Doncic
F- Jaren Jackson
C- Deandre Ayton

All Rookie second team
G- Colin Sexton
G- Landry Shamet
F- Mikail Bridges
F- Marvin Bagley
C- Mitchell Robinson

Can't really complain about much here...

Dubs-Clips has potential to be the most lopsided matchup in the first. Clippers finna finish what they started :pimp:

We live Rent-controller in their minds. Feet up on the couch. Been there since 2014. Landlord losing money but there’s nothing they can do about it because it’s a fixed number. We’re gonna finish what we started. Clippers in 6. Maybe 5.

9E4ECF2F-9AEA-4D6C-A7BC-A75F62E6A342.gif

We live Rent-controller in their minds. Feet up on the couch. Been there since 2014. Landlord losing money but there’s nothing they can do about it because it’s a fixed number. We’re gonna finish what we started. Clippers in 6. Maybe 5.

9E4ECF2F-9AEA-4D6C-A7BC-A75F62E6A342.gif
Time to wake up.

Warriors about to get the tables on y’all boyz like the Dudleys

Warriors by 20 every game

OKC hasn’t been out of the first round since Durant left. This should finally be the year.

I honestly think I’m more interested in the East first round

- Bos/Ind really is a coin flip
- Think the Nets are a really bad matchup for the Sixers. Sixers have nobody to stop DLo/Dinwiddie, I could see this series being way closer than people think.
- Orlando has had the best D in the league past couple months, think they can give Toronto since comp.
- Even Detroit doesn’t matchup too bad with Milwauker even if they get swept which I think they will.

West series just bore me aside from OKC/Portland
Coinflip if Vic was playing. They’re going to fade every 4th quarter, or have one long dry spell before that which’ll doom them.

How are you doing anything with Philly’s starting 5 if you can’t guard Embiid straight up? What’s stopping him from having 30 after 3 quarters every game?

I do like that Orlando & Toronto matchup. You know Cliff will have them prepared.

OKC hasn’t been out of the first round since Durant left. This should finally be the year.

Coinflip if Vic was playing. They’re going to fade every 4th quarter, or have one long dry spell before that which’ll doom them.

How are you doing anything with Philly’s starting 5 if you can’t guard Embiid straight up? What’s stopping him from having 30 after 3 quarters every game?

I do like that Orlando & Toronto matchup. You know Cliff will have them prepared.

Embiid might miss the first game. We know how fickle his conditioning is and he hasn't gotten good runs for a week or two

Time to wake up.

Warriors about to get the tables on y’all boyz like the Dudleys

Warriors by 20 every game

I wish I felt this way. I honestly do. But I’m looking at these rosters and there isn’t a single position where they have a better player than us. We have the PG, SG, SF, PF, C advantage. We have the bench advantage. We have the coach advantage. Im having a hard time seeing how they beat us 4 times out of 7

3 point favor in per 100 in favor of Bagley offensively, 3 point difference in defense for JJJ

Per 36 = Bagley
Rebounding % = Bagley
Only reason Bagley's scoring numbers are better by any measure is because he takes more shots. Scores 2.2 more PPG per 36 on 2.2 more attempts. Scores 1.2 more PPG per 100 possessions on 1.7 more attempts.

I'll take Jackson's better TS%, 3P% and defense any day.

Both are good players though.

Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom