**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t you hire kidd? Former NBA champ, high IQ and he could mentor Lonzo. Didn’t he play with lebron for team USA?

What’s taking Jeannie so long?

Anytime you can hire a coach who gets pissed off at a player for trying to make a free throw at the end of a game to increase the lead to 4 instead of 3, you gotta do it.

I know it isn't funny, but damn that quote is hilarious..
Kelli: Luke I am not into you like that
Luke:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Luke: Then why did you come to my hotel room.

Anytime you can hire a coach who gets pissed off at a player for trying to make a free throw at the end of a game to increase the lead to 4 instead of 3, you gotta do it.

The color commentator tried his darnest to figure out which strategy was the best as well. "You're almost better missing it..." Math sucks though, I get it

World Cup in China this Summer

Giannis playing :nerd:

“I sat back and thought about that. Should I have a little bit more American swag, should I come with a suit to the game, should I be more Americanized? But, man, if I can’t be the face of the league being me, I don’t want to be the face of the league. That’s pretty much it,” the basketballl star explained.

Antetokounmpo was born in Athens to Nigerian parents. He announced in February that he will play for Greece at this summer’s FIBA Basketball World Cup.

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.16.52 PM.png

World Cup in China this Summer

Giannis playing :nerd:

“I sat back and thought about that. Should I have a little bit more American swag, should I come with a suit to the game, should I be more Americanized? But, man, if I can’t be the face of the league being me, I don’t want to be the face of the league. That’s pretty much it,” the basketballl star explained.

Antetokounmpo was born in Athens to Nigerian parents. He announced in February that he will play for Greece at this summer’s FIBA Basketball World Cup.

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.16.52 PM.png
Is my guy Big Sofaklis still playing?

Now if this is all some elaborate rouse to get Lebron to demand a trade then I can't say I'm not behind Jeanie's unconventional methods. For the simple fact that Bron didn't hold up his end of the bargain in year 1 and tried to detonate the team early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom