**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zion goes to the Hawks y’all think they make the playoffs next year?

They should

They won 30 games this year

But they started like 6-22 while Collins was out the first two months.

To start 6-22 and still get to 30 wins w/ Collins in year 2 and Trae in year 1 is the kind of bad that may turn around pretty quickly.

KD coming east to NYC may change things a bit, but not enough to keep atl out of the playoffs.

On whether Dame’s game winner was a bad shot, I know this: I’ve watched a lot of Blazers games this year and was rooting for them to win that series. When Dame let that last shot go, my reaction wasn’t “oh no, I can’t believe he shot that,” but rather, “yes...yes....”

Who Tf is MCten?? These dudes just be typing all type of reports up about the Lakers & people eat it all up :lol:.

Also people been calling Lakers & Knicks fans delusional for years, yet somehow nobody says anything about this Clippers thing

first it was Kawhi is a lock, the same Kawhi who is on a team that one almost 60 games with him missing a quarter of the season.... is gonna leave that team to go play with Lou Will & Gallo as his second best players.

Now not only is Kawhi a lock, but somehow KD is gonna leave a proven dynasty, to team up with another guy who is mentioned in the best player in the league convo.... to play for the clear cut second team in L.A

Nah, not farfetched at all.

Who Tf is MCten?? These dudes just be typing all type of reports up about the Lakers & people eat it all up :lol:.

Also people been calling Lakers & Knicks fans delusional for years, yet somehow nobody says anything about this Clippers thing

first it was Kawhi is a lock, the same Kawhi who is on a team that one almost 60 games with him missing a quarter of the season.... is gonna leave that team to go play with Lou Will & Gallo as his second best players.

Now not only is Kawhi a lock, but somehow KD is gonna leave a proven dynasty, to team up with another guy who is mentioned in the best player in the league convo.... to play for the clear cut second team in L.A

Nah, not farfetched at all.

Dave McMenamin. He used to cover the Lakers on the beat and then went to cover the Cavs (basically follow Bron) and now followed him back to LA. He along with Chris Haynes have Klutch's ear and they filter a lot of their messaging thru them. So what he says probably has credence.

Kawhi isn't coming here. Bron's people were convinced he was coming at the start of last season but it's not there at all anymore according to reports. And with the instability of the front office who could blame him.

The man who is never wrong and is always posted on here, Stephen A Smith said there is a greater than 50% chance that the Clippers land Kawhi and KD. Why hasn’t that been posted?

Same Stephen A that said KD was going to be a Laker?

Yea that’s the one. But that video was definitely posted in here. As were Jarret Jack and scoopb’s takes saying Lakers were getting everyone.

But Stephen A smith, woj, and other media members saying otherwise get left out :lol:

I don't get this. If freak makes it, op TO's.

.02 is not enough time to get a shot off anyway...

Miss the free throw to kill clock or idk be a gentleman?

Anytime you can hire a coach who gets pissed off at a player for trying to make a free throw at the end of a game to increase the lead to 4 instead of 3, you gotta do it.

I don't get this. If freak makes it, op TO's.

.02 is not enough time to get a shot off anyway...

Miss the free throw to kill clock or idk be a gentleman?

"Be a gentleman?" You're serious? :lol:

I'd rather just make it a 2 possession game and seal the win, but that's just me. Also it's not the only time Kidd did that, he did the same thing with Middleton in a different game. No sense giving the opponent a small chance to win for no reason. Say he tries to miss on purpose and doesn't catch iron, then what. I once saw Dwyane Wade blow a game in a similar situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom