**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last video is .2 seconds left tho. Only .3 or .4 is enough time to catch n shoot

That is true but it was more than .2 in the other incident when he did the same thing. I'd still rather be up 4 than 3 in any situation. There was also a game against the Pistons when he had his team intentionally foul Reggie Jackson with the Bucks up 4 and 10 seconds left and this was his explanation.

3483A9D3-7F6F-49B5-A901-46C722430ED8.jpeg

His end of game clock management decisions are baffling.

I think it’s funny people clowning Bron again for the Lakers being the Donald trump of franchises.

They’ve always been a joke since Shaq left.

FO been trash but now we get to see bc a relevant player is on their team again.

I think it’s funny people clowning Bron again for the Lakers being the Donald trump of franchises.

They’ve always been a joke since Shaq left.

FO been trash but now we get to see bc a relevant player is on their team again.
How the FO been trash when they got Gasol and won two championships. I think saying they have been a joke since Shaq left is a bit much.

All jokes aside, Magic was really not the best hire. Our man's got his hand in too many projects.

Lakers ownership needs to step back and find someone who's committed to just being the team president and nothing else.
Lakers ownership needs to be more Robert Kraft, not the prostitute part. Just sit back don't get involved and hire competent people, when your team starts winning just smile and toast your drink. Everyone wants to take on multiple roles I am owner, talent evaluator, and also an assistant coach.

All jokes aside, Magic was really not the best hire. Our man's got his hand in too many projects.

Lakers ownership needs to step back and find someone who's committed to just being the team president and nothing else.

Lakers ownership is the problem. Magic was just a figurehead from all that's come out. Makes sense why he wasn't there for the day to day. His only job was to bring in Bron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom