**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemba need to free himself from this abusive relationship
the-bees-knees-gif.gif

Heard freeze freeze got tickets for the Detroit show

dawg. i was on the expressway yesterday. it wasnt too busy. I was doing a solid 91mph in the middle lane. Smooth sailing. Listening to the radio, zoned out. ..Bussdown thotiana....Middle Child... a couple Nip joints...they played some old Biggie...then...out of nowhere....they had this bum *** dudes auto-tuned trash coming through my car speakers. The level of disgust I had...it drained me. Didn't even have the energy to pull over. I did the only thing I could at that moment. I hopped out.

Realistically what will the Hornets surround Kemba with? It’s been years and the best they got was a washed Batum. Couldn’t even pull off a trade for a past prime Marc Gasol. The talent they surrounded him with was terrible, nothing will change all of a sudden.
They probably wont be able to surround him with much, not enough draft capital or quality players. They tried to get Beal but didn't have enough and they weren't gonna part with Bridges.

The past the Cho got in Charlotte for being apart of the brass that draft KD,harden,and Russ was ridiculous. And hoping Mitch can turn around his draft history is also wishful thinking on their part.

They probably wont be able to surround him with much, not enough draft capital or quality players. They tried to get Beal but didn't have enough and they weren't gonna part with Bridges.

The past the Cho got in Charlotte for being apart of the brass that draft KD,harden,and Russ was ridiculous. And hoping Mitch can turn around his draft history is also wishful thinking on their part.

Ya they def not maxing kemba. They can’t afford it

I think the Hornets need to start drafting more “boom or bust” prospects instead of always taking the safe guys. I guess you could say Bridges and Monk fit that criteria though :lol:.

Kemba: sure I would take less if it helps the team.

NT and media: OMG he is gonna take less. He’s coming back to Cha!

Reality: by less he means instead of 5/221m he will be ok with 5/210 or something like that.

He ain’t taking 5 year 120 or something lol

On a serious note, anyone know why other players like Cousins, George, Kawhi, Butler and some dating as far as Shaq were traded for pretty “meh” packages in the final year of their deals after being disgruntled. Usually the team that lost its star was the overwhelming “loser” in the deal Yet for AD, the pelicans and national media expect the Pels to get something like: Beal, BI, Kuzma, 4th pick and future firsts lol

Last edited:
I think the Hornets need to start drafting more “boom or bust” prospects instead of always taking the safe guys. I guess you could say Bridges and Monk fit that criteria though :lol:.
Bro I said that same **** a few weeks back in the draft thread. If they gonna miss on the safe college players they might as well take risk on the boom/bust players. Whats really the difference if they already ******* up on their picks?
Bridges/Bacon/Graham are the only recent picks that they should keep

You can’t make a mistake giving him the supermax to try and cover up the mistake of not trading him when you could get value...

At some point you gotta draw the line and cut your losses. He’s just not a supermax guy. I honestly think there’s maybe like 5 of them in the whole league.

Him being open to taking less seems like it’d be good news for everyone shopping this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom