**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hell? why would the Bulls do this?

They better not.

Seems like the click bait headline is all that was. Zach Lowe wasn't really reporting it, he was just insinuating that as a possibility.

The Bulls are dumb, but God I hope they aren't THAT DUMB.

There's no way I'm trading Zach for the #4 pick.

all these reports of mystery teams and competitive offers from those teams and yet
only things NOLA is leaking is Laker's **** :lol:

Wade definitely posed for that :lol:
wdza42c9j21z.jpg

i swear man, if im Pelinka and there is no deal in place yet, i would call their bluff and say F it.....
No deal and walk away from all the shennanigans already, just wait and sign AD in the offseason.

i swear man, if im Pelinka and there is no deal in place yet, i would call their bluff and say F it.....
No deal and walk away from all the shennanigans already, just wait and sign AD in the offseason.
Waste ANOTHER year of Lebron?

At this point it is what it is... especially with KD being out the entire year, i feel like we can go to war with what we have and as long as we stay healthy i fee like we can be a legitimate contender.
nah bruh, sorry

y'all need to make a deal for someone GOOD, if its not AD, gotta be someone else.

Ya this is THE summer they been selling us for YEARS

2 max players on one team. Trade all the assets accumulated from losing for years for a superstar . 6 years missing the playoffs

This is it!

At this point it is what it is... especially with KD being out the entire year, i feel like we can go to war with what we have and as long as we stay healthy i fee like we can be a legitimate contender.
If you waste Lebron time next year he gone

What makes us more competitive between Trading for AD before the draft and try to bring in someone else via FA or Riding our next season with the young core and signing AD next offseason?

Yeah, go to war with Bron another year older and the kids that just won 35 games and missed the playoffs by 10+. Good luck.

What makes us more competitive between Trading for AD before the draft and try to bring in someone else via FA or Riding our next season with the young core and signing AD next offseason?
Trading for AD + FA signing + couple shooters + bunch of vet mins

If Pelicans do player workouts and don’t see anyone they want at 4 it weakens your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom