**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NY is is absolutely no position to be haggling with All Stars :lol:
What're they going to save that cap for anyway?
The hell kind of question is that?

So since we got cap room, we're supposed to give Kemba Walker $40 million?:lol: I don't even want Kemba, unless it's a contract that makes sense.

There are new Free Agents and trade possibilities every year. Having space under the cap is invaluable to a young growing team. If I'm Perry/Mills, I'm calling Kawhi as soon as I can...and when I strike out, I'm not signing Amar'e to an uninsured contract just to say I managed to sign a guy. Tough lesson to learn.

The hell kind of question is that?

So since we got cap room, we're supposed to give Kemba Walker $40 million?:lol: I don't even want Kemba, unless it's a contract that makes sense.

There are new Free Agents and trade possibilities every year. Having space under the cap is invaluable to a young growing team. If I'm Perry/Mills, I'm calling Kawhi as soon as I can...and when I strike out, I'm not signing Amar'e to an uninsured contract just to say I managed to sign a guy. Tough lesson to learn.

What free agent/possibilities do you see happening? Or is this pure hypothetical?

On a serious note, anyone know why other players like Cousins, George, Kawhi, Butler and some dating as far as Shaq were traded for pretty “meh” packages in the final year of their deals after being disgruntled. Usually the team that lost its star was the overwhelming “loser” in the deal Yet for AD, the pelicans and national media expect the Pels to get something like: Beal, BI, Kuzma, 4th pick and future firsts lol

Because the Lakers literally offered all of that at the deadline

What free agent/possibilities do you see happening? Or is this pure hypothetical?
For the Knicks?

I'm not confident with anyone coming here, honestly. I don't think the Knicks will give Kemba that max (but it's the Knicks so I could be wrong). I'm good on signing Durant and waiting a year to see how he comes back. Why the hell would Kawhi leave Toronto now? Klay is returning to the Warriors. And Tobias and Jimmy Butler only make us an aveage borderline playoff team.

I've resigned to watching the young guys we have on the roster hopefully grow, and pacing ourselves with spending that cap room on most players until we have a sound core.

Last edited:
him and Delon earned paydays in those final games

I like Delon alot

C1F59723-B64D-42E0-90C6-06216767633A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom