**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said he couldn't be a starter on a contender. You obviously ignored that quote because it doesn't suit your agenda even tho it was right after the 6th man disguised as starter quote and I repeated it after that. And then you act like I said he doesn't deserve to be a starter on ANY team, which I clearly didn't. And you still can't defend your own quotes putting him on the same level as Steph.

I actually think a team with Kemba/Bron/Ad and one of Zo/Ingram/Kuz is easily a contender tho, so whatevs

You're accusing me of misconstruing what you said, while at the same time misconstruing what I said, but whatever. At least you're finally admitting he can start for a good team.

Jordan must have promised him some exclusive shoes or pairs from his own personal collection to sell and make up the difference on stockx or goat, to be saying this nonsense. That Hornet team isn't winning anything anytime soon. Get all that you can if its on the table.

Let's see what Kyrie does with Caris LeVert & Jarrett Allen

They will be hating him by the All-Star game. There is a very reliable Celtics insider on another message board I frequent, and he posted that everyone on the team except for Smart, Tatum and Morris disliked Kyrie. It is at the point where Al Horford even discussed opting out and leaving this summer if they brought Kyrie back.

Ainge will still try to bring him back, but part of the reason why he is leaving is because most of his teammates don't respect him. Dude tried to throw a team-building activity on a West Coast road trip (after they beat the Warriors) and only Tatum showed up. :lol:

You're accusing me of misconstruing what you said, while at the same time misconstruing what I said, but whatever. At least you're finally admitting he can start for a good team.

I posted exactly what you said and you weren't able to defend it tho. So it wasn't misconstrued

I posted exactly what you said and you weren't able to defend it tho. So it wasn't misconstrued

I said he had been on fire, and the way he was shooting to start the season was Curry-like, I never said he was as good of a basketball player as Steph, and you know that.

They will be hating him by the All-Star game. There is a very reliable Celtics insider on another message board I frequent, and he posted that everyone on the team except for Smart, Tatum and Morris disliked Kyrie. It is at the point where Al Horford even discussed opting out and leaving this summer if they brought Kyrie back.

Ainge will still try to bring him back, but part of the reason why he is leaving is because most of his teammates don't respect him. Dude tried to throw a team-building activity on a West Coast road trip (after they beat the Warriors) and only Tatum showed up. :lol:

Different situation in Brooklyn. Those young Celtic guys all thought they had next because of the year before and I think egos/role identity clashed and it got out of control by mid-season

I said he had been on fire, and the way he was shooting to start the season was Curry-like, I never said he was as good of a basketball player as Steph, and you know that.

That's not what you said :lol:. You said Curry was the only other guy to put up SEASONS like what Kemba was doing. Kemba has never even had a full season like that in his life. That's why it was flawed to even bring up Steph's name in the first place. It was November

And then you tried to pin his regression on an ankle injury

Maybe David Griffin wants to do the Lakers deal but he can’t convince Benson to sign off? Maybe that’s what the hold up is....

Nah he's just playing a game of chicken right now. The closer that self imposed deadline gets the more apt they are to do the Laker deal. He's just trying to milk them for everything right now. Nobody else is even in the bidding.

Different situation in Brooklyn. Those young Celtic guys all thought they had next because of the year before and I think egos/role identity clashed and it got out of control by mid-season

Horford and Baynes aren't young guys and even those 2 guys didn't like him. Wasn't just the young guys who didn't like Kyrie.

There is no denying Kyrie's talent, but he is not a leader. You can't throw guys under the bus for not playing defense and taking quick shots and then go out and do the same thing during the next game.

Kemba talkin bout taking less. He think Mike gon build a contender.

mjlol.png

Let's see what Kyrie does with Caris LeVert & Jarrett Allen

Probably very similar to what DLo just did. Maybe they win a few more games in the season (lack of injuries or a jump in play from LeVert or Allen). And a game or two more in the playoffs.

Pels offers probably like this:

Lakers: Ball bi Kuzma hart 4th pick

Knicks: RJ Barrett Frank Ntillakina
Celtics: Brown two late first rounders and semi
Clippers: gallo next years 1st rounders

******* imbeciles.

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom