**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its do or die

Lebron aint wasting another year to possibly get the 8th seed in the west and lose.

I hear yall.... and you guys are all right, problem is this circus needs to end. At this point its a pretty simple process on both ends. Its This is what we have Vs this is what we want.... If the Pelicans counter with wanting Kuzma rather than Ingram like all these "sources" are reporting, then go for it.... If Lebron is really pulling strings behind the scenes like people claim he is, this deal would've been done by now.

There are 4 players and a pick involved. Any 2 plus the pick should get this done no matter who those 2 are.

This literally applies to your own post.
Kemba has scored 103 points in his last 2 games and is now leading the league in scoring on great efficiency. He’s shooting 39% on threes on 10 attempts a game. Curry is the only guy ever who’s put up seasons with that level of volume x accuracy. Anyone still think he shouldn’t be a starter? :lol:

Looks like you said they were the same caliber

I hear yall.... and you guys are all right, problem is this circus needs to end. At this point its a pretty simple process on both ends. Its This is what we have Vs this is what we want.... If the Pelicans counter with wanting Kuzma rather than Ingram like all these "sources" are reporting, then go for it.... If Lebron is really pulling strings behind the scenes like people claim he is, this deal would've been done by now.

There are 4 players and a pick involved. Any 2 plus the pick should get this done no matter who those 2 are.

The Lakers were the ones who started the circus though. Had you guys been professional about it and didn't try to negotiate through the media, then maybe AD would have been a Laker by now.

The deal still might get done, but the fact that it hasn't should worry you. Celtics are offering 2 packages - one with Tatum and one without (lesser players but more picks). Griffin could easily take the Lakers deal right now, but the fact that he hasn't is a pretty good indicator that Gayle Benson really doesn't want to trade AD to LA.

Lakers' making it appear Kuzma is untouchable may actually be a ploy to keep the player they truly want to keep: B.I.

Tbh, I think Ingram gonna be an All-Star within two years.

I say trade Kuz and Zo, keep Ingram. Think about all that length on both sides of the ball between AD, BI, and LeBlong. All you need to do now is add a free agentAll-Star guard who is clutch af whose name starts with K.

The Lakers were the ones who started the circus though. Had you guys been professional about it and didn't try to negotiate through the media, then maybe AD would have been a Laker by now.

The deal still might get done, but the fact that it hasn't should worry you. Celtics are offering 2 packages - one with Tatum and one without (lesser players but more picks). Griffin could easily take the Lakers deal right now, but the fact that he hasn't is a pretty good indicator that Gayle Benson really doesn't want to trade AD to LA.

The deal the Lakers are offering is better than each of those Celtics packages. He's trying to squeeze more out of the Lakers but he'll end up taking it unless Boston gives up everything, which they won't

Looks like you said they were the same caliber

You're better than this. Dudes had been calling Kemba a 6th man, and he came out scorching. I asked if they were sticking with the 6th man rhetoric. I didn't say they're the same caliber player. He made 3rd team All NBA, I think he put the 6th man thing to rest.

the west is wide open with durant's injury
lebron is running out of time and opportunities. you can't waste another year

Are they talking about REPLACING Ingram with Kuz, or is New Orleans back to all three kids + 4?

You're better than this. Dudes had been calling Kemba a 6th man, and he came out scorching. I asked if they were sticking with the 6th man rhetoric. I didn't say they're the same caliber player. He made 3rd team All NBA, I think he put the 6th man thing to rest.

You also tried to blame injury for his numbers coming back down to earth. So I guess he's more like Steph than I give him credit for

Looking at Kemba's splits...man did he fall back down to earth.

So he's actually not better than Steph?
Hasn't been the same since his ankle injury. He's still starting in the All Star game though, never mind just starting on an NBA team.

Are they talking about REPLACING Ingram with Kuz, or is New Orleans back to all three kids + 4?

It sounds like Nola wants BI/Zo/Kuz/#4 and the Lakers are only willing to give up 3/4. Also sounds like the Lakers are just flat out not willing to give up Kuz so I'm not too sure

The deal the Lakers are offering is better than each of those Celtics packages. He's trying to squeeze more out of the Lakers but he'll end up taking it unless Boston gives up everything, which they won't

We'll see. From what I know, there is complete radio silence from the Celtics' end, which means Ainge has given him his offers and isn't going to budge. Again, what are the Pels waiting for here?? Seems to me that they really don't want to trade with the Lakers, or they just don't want AD within the conference. We see it all the time in the NBA. Most stars get traded to the opposite conference.

wdza42c9j21z.jpg

We'll see. From what I know, there is complete radio silence from the Celtics' end, which means Ainge has given him his offers and isn't going to budge. Again, what are the Pels waiting for here?? Seems to me that they really don't want to trade with the Lakers, or they just don't want AD within the conference. We see it all the time in the NBA. Most stars get traded to the opposite conference.

They're waiting to see if the Lakers will budge and give them everything they want. They're hoping the Lakers are more desperate than they are to get a deal done ASAP, both teams have motivation to do so but I think it's more critical for the Pelicans. If they can't swindle them by the draft they'll take what they can get from LA because it's still a great offer and the best one on the table. Methinks

Yeah, that was when you scoffed at the idea of him making the All Star team, let alone starting in the ASG, since we're pulling quotes.

BIG LEEMELONE said:
pmatic said:
I think it will be very difficult to pry Kemba from the Hornets with All Star Weekend in Charlotte next year.
You think he'll actually be an all star?

As far as I've heard, Lakers have only offered Zo, BI, plus 4 and future unprotected pick as the key building blocks. Maybe throw Wagner in there as well, esp if NOLA can find 3rd team to deliver a star for the #4.

Griff has mentioned in the past on nbatv prior to him becoming GM of the Pels that he would want 3 things in a trade for AD:
1. A proven star or at minimum a player who is a #1 option
2. An up and coming talent
3. Picks

Right now LAL has seemingly only met 2 of the 3 requirements, which is why imo we're waiting for that mystery 3rd team to surface so this trade can finally be announced.

Lol if Kyle Kuzma prevents you from getting AD. What in the world are they waiting for? AD is already committed to signing there so just pull the trigger. Kuzma is trash.

Yeah, that was when you scoffed at the idea of him making the All Star team, let alone starting in the ASG, since we're pulling quotes.

Where's the part where I scoffed at him making the all star team? Especially when he's already made it twice before. You're reaching. Instead of trying to defend your own quotes, which pretty clearly put Steph and Kemba on the same plane and then acting like the only reason he went back to putting up the same numbers he had for his whole career was because of an ankle injury, you try to make it seem like I said something I never did. Sad :smh:

Kyrie is gone. Makes sense he wants to go to the Nets. All he ever releases are black colorways, so you might as well play for a team wearing black and white.

Also - Kyrie not committing to the Celtics is another reason why Tatum is still a Celtic. The AD trade would have been finished if Irving said he was coming back.

Where's the part where I scoffed at him making the all star team? Especially when he's already made it twice before. You're reaching. Instead of trying to defend your own quotes, which pretty clearly put Steph and Kemba on the same plane and then acting like the only reason he went back to putting up the same numbers he had for his whole career was because of an ankle injury, you try to make it seem like I said something I never did. Sad :smh:

You flat out said he's not a starter, Idk why you're acting like I'm making it up.

Kemba is a 6th man disguised as a starter

Kemba should be a six man honestly. Another guy that needs to be a first option but your team is going nowhere with him as first option. Can't see him improving many teams starting lineups...maybe the Knicks, maybe.

He started the ASG, but he can't start in the NBA?

Maybe David Griffin wants to do the Lakers deal but he can’t convince Benson to sign off? Maybe that’s what the hold up is....

You flat out said he's not a starter, Idk why you're acting like I'm making it up.

He started the ASG, but he can't start in the NBA?

I said he couldn't be a starter on a contender. You obviously ignored that quote because it doesn't suit your agenda even tho it was right after the 6th man disguised as starter quote and I repeated it after that. And then you act like I said he doesn't deserve to be a starter on ANY team, which I clearly didn't. And you still can't defend your own quotes putting him on the same level as Steph.

I actually think a team with Kemba/Bron/Ad and one of Zo/Ingram/Kuz is easily a contender tho, so whatevs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom