**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still a little salty from all the injuries the good guys sustained and the less than stellar game 6 StephVP had, but I have one question to Steph/Warrior haters. Why is it cool for Bron to play with AD and possibly a 3rd max player but the Warriors and KD are soft, took the easy way out etc? Somebody help me understand this logic?
Cause KD joined a 73-9 team he was up 3-1 against in the WCF (this team was mentioned to be the greatest of all time at the time, some of y’all said they would wash the MJ bulls)

Lebron already proved himself doing it the hard way when he almost single handedly destroyed that same Warriors team in the most impressive finals performance of all time

You can try to erase this from your memory all you want, it’s been immortalized in history

Furthermore AD has no history playing AGAINST Lebron and Lebron is getting up there in age, happens to everyone. They are different generations so it’s no even a rivalry

KD joined prime Warriors in his prime , Cousins tried to get his Karl Malone on and ride the wagon to the 3peat

Also furthermore neither Wade or Bosh had MVPs when the heatles were formed.

Is that good enough for you?

I’m still a little salty from all the injuries the good guys sustained and the less than stellar game 6 StephVP had, but I have one question to Steph/Warrior haters. Why is it cool for Bron to play with AD and possibly a 3rd max player but the Warriors and KD are soft, took the easy way out etc? Somebody help me understand this logic?
There's no difference. Just different backstories for how the players got there. ******* just have their hate and admiration for specific players/teams.

Last edited:
Julius Randle is testing the free agent market, as he should. I don't think he's resigning with the Pelicans.

Who's available on the market to replace Randle?

Think if OKC loses in 7 he leaves? I do. Records dont mean jack, year to year. I think he liked their system, where ad likes his new surroundings. But isn't that why la is such a preferred destination?

Not sure if anybody can match Randles talent but there's some decent PFs that are free agents

Did the 73-9 Warriors not replace Harrison Barnes with Kevin Durant?

I specifically remember y’all Warriors fans saying this when y’all signed KD

Specially after his ****ty performance. But, it was known all year he wanted it, so that might have had something to do with it. He knew he was gone and not gonna get it from them. Great system player, though. Just froze up when it mattered.

mythbusted-0041.jpg

Specially after his ****ty performance. But, it was known all year he wanted it, so that might have had something to do with it. He knew he was gone and not gonna get it from them. Great system player, though. Just froze up when it mattered.

If KD didn’t come to the Bay, would they have re-signed Barnes or were there better wings on the market that they could have gotten?

I dont know, they knew something well ahead, I think. While he played well for the most part, that salary cap spike messed up any real haggling between teams and free agents. For the money, they couldnt have done any better. That's sarcasm.

Our late first rounder next year and the Heat’s 2021 pick which will probably be in the mid first since Pat Riley refuses to tank. Franchise altering moves man...how can a team ever recover from that?

I’ll repeat it for the 1000th time on here...if Tobias isn’t with us next season it’s because we didn’t wanna pay him the money he’s going to get. It would suck if we gave up anything for a guy that was only with us for a few months but it would probably be better to bite the bullet and use that cap space on depth instead of paying our 4th best player over 30 mill per year.

What about the possibility of a sign and trade? Say the tobias experiment isn’t moving the needle for philly next season, im sure come the trade deadline there will be a handful of teams that are in the middle of the pack looking for a 3/4 that can defend and stretch the floor.

Cause KD joined a 73-9 team he was up 3-1 against in the WCF (this team was mentioned to be the greatest of all time at the time, some of y’all said they would wash the MJ bulls)

Lebron already proved himself doing it the hard way when he almost single handedly destroyed that same Warriors team in the most impressive finals performance of all time

You can try to erase this from your memory all you want, it’s been immortalized in history

Furthermore AD has no history playing AGAINST Lebron and Lebron is getting up there in age, happens to everyone. They are different generations so it’s no even a rivalry

KD joined prime Warriors in his prime , Cousins tried to get his Karl Malone on and ride the wagon to the 3peat

Also furthermore neither Wade or Bosh had MVPs when the heatles were formed.

Is that good enough for you?

:rofl::rofl:
“Doing it the hard way” looorddddd

What kinda revisionist history is this?? Bron played out his mind in 2016 but you gonna sit there and with a straight face say he “almost” singlehandedly beat the warriors. Kyrie was 27/4/4 on 46/40/93 shooting splits while tristan thompson was playing way above his ability that series. Just because kevin love was buns doesnt mean bron did it all by himself.

And then you wanna act like Bosh and Wade were in the twilight of their careers when the Heatles formed..dwade was 26/6 and bosh was 24/10 the year before they all linked up. bosh was entering his prime while wade was in the middle of his.

Yet other folks are guilty of having selective memory... Man ****.

Bruh you still drunk from celebrating the raptors so I’ll give you a pass. Im not disputing that KD didnt step into an easy situation with the warriors but to say lebron “did it the hard way” as a comparison is a terrible joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom