**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers should consider trading lebron for pieces if they can land kawhi
#hottake

honestly, if lakers could land a decent point guard and some shooters to surround kawhi and AD with, this wouldnt be a terrible idea.

I’m not even trynna hate but with father time catching up with Bron, lakers’ future 2 or 3 years from now would be even brighter with Kawhi without sacrificing potential success in the present

honestly, if lakers could land a decent point guard and some shooters to surround kawhi and AD with, this wouldnt be a terrible idea.

I’m not even trynna hate but with father time catching up with Bron, lakers’ future 2 or 3 years from now would be even brighter with Kawhi without sacrificing potential success in the present
AD prolly won't consider him a fun guy but gone respect his game and fall in line

:rofl::rofl:
“Doing it the hard way” looorddddd

What kinda revisionist history is this?? Bron played out his mind in 2016 but you gonna sit there and with a straight face say he “almost” singlehandedly beat the warriors. Kyrie was 27/4/4 on 46/40/93 shooting splits while tristan thompson was playing way above his ability that series. Just because kevin love was buns doesnt mean bron did it all by himself.

And then you wanna act like Bosh and Wade were in the twilight of their careers when the Heatles formed..dwade was 26/6 and bosh was 24/10 the year before they all linked up. bosh was entering his prime while wade was in the middle of his.

Yet other folks are guilty of having selective memory... Man ****.

Bruh you still drunk from celebrating the raptors so I’ll give you a pass. Im not disputing that KD didnt step into an easy situation with the warriors but to say lebron “did it the hard way” as a comparison is a terrible joke

Lakers should consider trading lebron for pieces if they can land kawhi
#hottake

I been on the trade Bron train for awhile. Biggest issue is the perception of the franchise going forward with other big name FAs.

again, im not disputing just how great lebron played that series but that graphic completely ignores the contributions from his teammates. Man i like lebron but damn yall act like cuzz really on the court playing 1 on 5 passing and making assists to himself. Come on bruh you better than the rest of the sheep

Game 6:
Kyrie: 23/4/3
TT: 15/16/3
JR: 14/4/3 with 4 threes

Again, bron played historically well but you can’t play historically well by yourself, not get help from your team, and still win. Just ask Finals Game 4 steph

Last edited:
I been on the trade Bron train for awhile. Biggest issue is the perception of the franchise going forward with other big name FAs.

kd alluded to the media “circus” that comes with playing alongside lebron as a possible deterrent for some FAs. If there’s truth to that, I would imagine teaming up with kawhi would bring the opposite sentiment.

Kawhi have kids? Kawhi be getting yambs? He gotta chill hanging with drizzy. He'll have him impregnating a stripper just because it rhymes with 'cuz my pops told me not to sweat bacon in a blizzard'

This man kawhi funny AF. He trynna be inconspicuous with his hoodie up...nevermind the fact that it’s a white hoodie with giant *** black handprint on it

He mightve just ripped a threepeat out of the hands of the warriors but how can i hate on the dude?

again, im not disputing just how great lebron played that series but that graphic completely ignores the contributions from his teammates. Man i like lebron but damn yall act like cuzz really on the court playing 1 on 5 passing and making assists to himself. Come on bruh you better than the rest of the sheep

Game 6:
Kyrie: 23/4/3
TT: 15/16/3
JR: 14/4/3 with 4 threes

Again, bron played historically well but you can’t play historically well by yourself, not get help from your team, and still win. Just ask Finals Game 4 steph
8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

Lmao look at the warriors dweebs going back to hating on Bron.

I thought y’all won game 7 last night. Shouldn’t yaw be hungover celebrating da 3 peat.

Dubs in selm
Revenge tour?
Laughing horse face pic?

I don’t get the point on hating on GSW for either the ‘16 loss or ‘18 loss because at the end of the day they did in five years what it took Bron eight years to do (win three titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom