**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D9NY_UUUcAAwCUH.jpg:large

Lmao look at the warriors dweebs going back to hating on Bron.

I thought y’all won game 7 last night. Shouldn’t yaw be hungover celebrating da 3 peat.

Dubs in selm
Revenge tour?
Laughing horse face pic?

Lmao look at the Bron stans celebrating that their GOAT has new toys to play with. :rofl:
Keep that same energy come playoff time when it’s still not enough. :smh: at hoping the Lakers sign Kahwi as if he’s going to play 2nd fiddle to an aging Bron. Y’all boys are delusional. Face it, Bron gonna retire at 3-6. Windows closed. #FreeKuz

Lmao look at the warriors dweebs going back to hating on Bron.

I thought y’all won game 7 last night. Shouldn’t yaw be hungover celebrating da 3 peat.

Dubs in selm
Revenge tour?
Laughing horse face pic?

The Laker fan base posts in here more than any other constantly hyping their own team up and talking **** about every other team and then always says **** like this like nobody is supposed to respond.

Says the man who does the exact same thing with every single one of his sports teams

Nah.

I barely actually post myself about the Sixers. It’s usually somebody in here saying some dumb **** about them then I respond and the conversation about them starts. And I rarely ever even go into the NFL thread anymore let alone talk about the Bucs. The only thing I’ve said in there about them over the last few months is that they made some trash *** moves this offseason aside from hiring Arians the rest of the coaching staff and drafting Devin White.

Nah.

I barely actually post myself about the Sixers. It’s usually somebody in here saying some dumb **** about them then I respond and the conversation about them starts. And I rarely ever even go into the NFL thread anymore let alone talk about the Bucs. The only thing I’ve said in there about them over the last few months is that they made some trash *** moves this offseason aside from hiring Arians the rest of the coaching staff and drafting Devin White.

E1C32CC7-1D02-4894-A7D4-AB18C73AD351.gif

Stopped reading after that because I knew the rest of the post would be disingenuous.

E1C32CC7-1D02-4894-A7D4-AB18C73AD351.gif

Stopped reading after that because I knew the rest of the post would be disingenuous.

Do I post about the Sixers sometimes without them being brought up? Yes, like any other fan base. But for the most part it’s usually posters in here saying something about them that I’m responding to.

As of right now, I am dying on the hill of July 30th or no deal. $23-27MM is such a ****ty number in the modern NBA for a team with two superstars and a young stud thats trying to win now. You need that $30+ to try and get another all-star caliber player.

So, if this deal dies and we sign a max player, would we have to renounce BI next summer to sign AD? Could we then go over the cap to bring BI back?

@pmatic

As of right now, I am dying on the hill of July 30th or no deal. $23-27MM is such a ****ty number in the modern NBA for a team with two superstars and a young stud thats trying to win now. You need that $30+ to try and get another all-star caliber player.

So, if this deal dies and we sign a max player, would we have to renounce BI next summer to sign AD? Could we then go over the cap to bring BI back?

@pmatic

You on July 6th

30B4CD92-38AC-4DE2-8369-64C12944FB0D.jpeg

To be clear - I very clearly understand the window is as open as it’s going to be during Lebby’s contract. I also see the value in trading for AD because like I tell all my mentees about our industry which also applies to the NBA - it’s a long cycle business. At least for the elite.

I’m really torn over this AD trade now.

You on July 6th

30B4CD92-38AC-4DE2-8369-64C12944FB0D.jpeg

If we can keep the youngins which everyone loves now, get a max this summer, get AD next summer and bring BI back, I’m with it. I guess it’s just my negotiation style. Lakers clearly have the best package offered which is why it was accepted. Lakers were overly generous with the draft picks.

To not make one slight concession that doesn’t change what you receive but ****s me over? Reports that he will only re-sign with the Lakers will be leaked daily, no team will trade with you and I will get him and keep my pieces next summer.

If we can keep the youngins which everyone loves now, get a max this summer, get AD next summer and bring BI back, I’m with it. I guess it’s just my negotiation style. Lakers clearly have the best package offered which is why it was accepted. Lakers were overly generous with the draft picks.

To not make one slight concession that doesn’t change what you receive but ****s me over? Reports that he will only re-sign with the Lakers will be leaked daily, no team will trade with you and I will get him and keep my pieces next summer.

The only way there’s even a slight chance of another max player signing with the Lakers this summer is if AD is on the team as well at the time of them signing. All the max free agents this summer play the positions that Lonzo and Ingram would be playing.

The only way there’s even a slight chance of another max player signing with the Lakers this summer is if AD is on the team as well at the time of them signing. All the max free agents this summer play the positions that Lonzo and Ingram would be playing.

Good point. It’s a really ****ed situation tbh with the 7/6 vs 7/30. If I’m gonna keep it a buc (pun ‘em intended), I’d get the guard going after Zo’s spot and find ways to pair them because of Ingram’s potential...and he needs to get re-signed sooner...and if he was renounced to a UFA, he might require more coddling.

There is friction between James Harden and Chris Paul, the franchise's two maximum-salary centerpieces. (Morey has aggressively shopped the Rockets under contract, including Paul and center Clint Capela, in the trade market.) And doubts linger about Fertitta, the inexperienced owner steering the ship through choppy waters while creating waves of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom