**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, we're right about at this phase of the summer shenanigans. Should be a vibe when AD has his introductory press conference just before free agency starts.

That's not all, folks

Ahhh the way we dressed in 05 was reckless as hell. Your fit wasn't complete without the durag and fitted.

Had the durag and fitted on a few weeks ago, I felt untouchable

The crazy **** about NBA streams and all of that BS, MLB does $100 deals to start the season and they play way more games. Less than halfway into the year, it's $50. I don't regret buying the MLB package but the NBA package is like $80 for just one team and that **** ain't even HD. Whole league like $220 or something. I'd read box scores and watch highlights before I pay for the NBA package again, **** them.

Shooting at the parade, I thought Toronto wasn't capable of anything like that. The media said all they do is smile and hug people.

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 2.58.19 PM.png

He's #20 in this year recruiting class
Nobody cares about #20 in a 3 man draft and #20 isn’t a lottery pick either.

If Carmelo signs with the Lakers, and if they get two decent to good perimeter players with range, the Lakers will be fun to watch next year.

Lol kawhi isn’t coming now with AD and LeBron, he def wasn’t coming with only LeBron and a bunch of young players and a dysfxnal management. Can’t get greedy now. Lots of coulda woulda shoulda.
Some guys really in denial that players don't want to play with LeBron. Sigh the What If scenarios of Kawhi and AD playing together in a Laker uniform. Maybe if Kawhi does in fact sign a short term deal for the big max in a few. Then again the way my Laker management is currently setup. :smh: Got my checking and savings ALL ****ED UP.

Mike Conley to Utah seems more and more likely each day.
Does this really move the needle for them that much though in the west. Was Mitchel or Rubio that bad that Conley is going to do something.

I think his antics are to much, but Cuban is not afraid to spend money to try and win. His problem is he held on to Dirk to long being faithful. I don't have a problem with it, but it certainly puts him behind the power curve in building a team. Then Luka just falls in his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom