**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UnfitInsistentCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Why is this breaking news? Kid is on nobody’s radar other than his pops
It should be breaking news if he had other options but since college was out the window this really isn't BREAKING. I'm not a big Melo guy but he's definitely climbing the rankings and probably could've really did damage if he played college ball.

I'm not one to suddenly start trashing Lonzo and Ingram like they're nothing. (like others have) (or, as is with Simmons, suddenly they are great and the best prospects around :lol: )

But:
Zion
Ingram
Ball
Is great, imo. If they get another Top 5-7 pick next year, I see that as being a tremendous core, and I asked, who really had a better 4-5 young guys than that? Outside OKC of course.

That Clippers group with Magette/Q-Rich/Miles was trash. Odom was the only one worth a damn.

And they're not done yet if they decide to love Jrue. They can get other nice assets for him. He's the Mayor of Portland.

:rofl: I’m here for Rockets dysfunctional season. I feel Fertitta might clean house starting with Daryl if they don’t get to the Finals. With the Warriors being down this is the Rockets best chance but looks like Chris wants his way out and my guess it will be to the Lakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom