**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished listening to the most recent Bill Simmons podcast in its entirety. He's such a Boston sports Homer and Lakers hater it's hilarious. He spent about an hour slamming the Lakers for the AD trade then the moment it was time to shifting gears and talk about the Celtics he was like, "nah, I don't want to talk about the Celtics right now" :lol::lol::lol:

And not even having any other great draft assets going forward, he better pray that Jaylen is the 2nd coming and not light skin Rudy Gay and that Jalen can learn how to dribble the ball cause if not...

downloadfile-1.gif
How the "light skin" one darker than the light skin one?
giphy (1).gif

I got you homie you meant the dark skin version of Rudy Gay.

Sigh it seems our ship might have come in after many disastrous nights in the Laker thread. Blowing leads and dudes just basically trying out for And1 Mixtape Reboot. :smh:

Why TF is Sportscenter doing this tabloid like feature on the Rockets!? My God that was horrible TV...

:lol: It is his last chance at getting a ring. If he is training as hard as I hear that he is training, he may be ready to let go of his famous ego...at least for a season.
Honestly coming on or off the bench he’s still a liability on both ends. He’d flourish in big 3 basketball

Does this really move the needle for them that much though in the west. Was Mitchel or Rubio that bad that Conley is going to do something.

I think his antics are to much, but Cuban is not afraid to spend money to try and win. His problem is he held on to Dirk to long being faithful. I don't have a problem with it, but it certainly puts him behind the power curve in building a team. Then Luka just falls in his lap.
Conley is the best Utah can probably get and they desperately need a playmaker who can also be a better shooter than Rubio

I don’t believe the price will be that steep as well

With gsw on the ropes for a year and perhaps longer I don’t see a huge issue with trading for Conley, I feel with him they can get to the conference finals in the current landscape

He's 35 and he stunk in both OKC and Houston. His athleticism is gone. It's gonna be different now that he's even older?
His game hasn’t kept up with the times, plus everything you mentioned. He’s done being anyone who matters in an nba

Honestly coming on or off the bench he’s still a liability on both ends. He’d flourish in big 3 basketball
:lol:
I think that with Davis and McGee back there, along with LeBron, they might get away with his defensive non sequitur's. I'd love to see him have the chance Jeremy Lin got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom