**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MVP MVP

Kawhi- TOR
KD- BK
Kyrie- BK
Klay- GSW
Kemba- CHA
Jimmy B- PHI
DLo- IND
Tobias- PHI
Middleton- MIL
Horford- DAL
Boogie- GSW
Vucevic- ORL
Brogdon- MIL
Randle- NYK

Can you sign a 5 year deal with an opt out after 2?

What's the opt out rules?

No.

He's probably going to do the 2+1 or 1+1 since he's 2 years short of 10 years of service which will bump him up to 35% of the max instead of 30% now. Like KD even barring a devastating injury he's still getting a bag regardless so why not exercise his power and leverage.

There’s no reason to wait if Kawhi is resigning in Toronto. He could literally do it right now

That tells me that he’s still deciding.

There’s no reason to wait if Kawhi is resigning in Toronto. He could literally do it right now

That tells me that he’s still deciding.

SecondaryHappyJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

:lol: goddamn right

look I don’t know where he’s signing. He could resign in Toronto. I don’t have a clue.

But the truth is

No one else does either. It’s all speculation

The truth also is that he could resign in Toronto right now if his mind was already made up. You believe your girl wants to be with you but instead of fully committing she entertaining other ****** despite the fact that she already gave you the world

Doings 1+1 doesn’t do anything for Kawhi since it still doesn’t get him to 10 yrs.

:lol: goddamn right

look I don’t know where he’s signing. He could resign in Toronto. I don’t have a clue.

But the truth is

No one else does either. It’s all speculation

The truth also is that he could resign in Toronto right now if his mind was already made up. You believe your girl wants to be with you but instead of fully committing she entertaining other *****s despite the fact that she already gave you the world

You forget PG put a whole production together last year under the guise that he was still 'deciding'. He still has to opt out to sign a new deal regardless. Him not committing today doesn't mean his mind isn't already made up. You bout to get ya feelings hurt.

Before I saw the numbers I thought Kawhi would be leaving money on the table by leaving.

Now see its pretty much the same money dude is only making a lifestyle/basketball decision.

You forget PG put a whole production together last year under the guise that he was still 'deciding'. He still has to opt out to sign a new deal regardless. Him not committing today doesn't mean his mind isn't already made up. You bout to get ya feelings hurt.

Lmao I’ll be alright. I literally think there’s a real chance that he’s resigning in Toronto I just don’t think a decision has been made yet

You want it to be one way so that you can dunk on ****** if Kawhi resigns when literally no one has seriously 100% said he’s coming to LAC. Stawp :lol:

I’m out the predicting business after CP3 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom