**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I’ll be alright. I literally think there’s a real chance that he’s resigning in Toronto I just don’t think a decision has been made yet

You want it to be one way so that you can dunk on *****s if Kawhi resigns when literally no one has seriously 100% said he’s coming to LAC. Stawp :lol:

*Looks at your prediction list*

I'm just here to get these jokes off at the Clippers expense after being super thirsty to get him.

*Looks at your prediction list*

I'm just here to get these jokes off at the Clippers expense after being super thirsty to get him.

It’s a guess :lol:

Btw I’ll open myself up to the Jokes right now lol my min Kawhi resigning with the Clips no cap :pimp:

I don’t know **** but that’s my guess that’s what I’m rolling with Clipset 2020 gang gang I’m summer jam ready turn up :pimp: and y’all all getting fried come July 1st

He could of committed after the playoffs at the parade tomorrow and he hasn’t. What that mean when ya girl don’t commit after you’ve given her everything?

Clips bro

Last edited:
It’s a guess :lol:

Btw I’ll open myself up to the Jokes right now lol Kawhi resigning with the Clips no cap :pimp:

I don’t know **** but that’s my guess that’s what I’m rolling with Clipset 2020 gang gang I’m summer jam ready turn up :pimp:

He could of committed after the playoffs at the parade tomorrow and he hasn’t. What that mean when ya girl don’t commit after you’ve given her everything?

Clips bro

Because he has to opt out 1st. There's an actual process to go through. Why didn't PG just re-commit to OKC early since he apparently knew for a while he was staying?

Because he has to opt out 1st. There's an actual process to go through. Why didn't PG just re-commit to OKC early since he apparently knew for a while he was staying?

Kawhi is not PG for starters and my post wasn’t about him opting out it’s about him being non committal despite them winning the damn chip

He has purposely straddled that line all year. Why? If him to Toronto is a done deal right now

And did it come out that PG knew he was staying all along ? Srs did that come out? I missed it if it did

That’s true, but wouldn’t stop him from publicly stating “I’m not going anywhere,” if he wanted to, which I think is what P C H P C H was getting at. So, it’s probably right that he hasn’t completely made his mind up. Nevertheless, I think he settles on the short term re-up wirh the Raps.

That’s true, but wouldn’t stop him from publicly stating “I’m not going anywhere,” if he wanted to, which I think is what P C H P C H was getting at. So, it’s probably right that he hasn’t completely made his mind up. Nevertheless, I think he settles on the short term re-up wirh the Raps.

When is the last time a marquee free agent did that? I'm 99% confident he's resigning cause the Clipper guy that told me before the playoffs started that they had a great shot at getting him told me he's not coming now.

You want it to be one way so that you can dunk on *****s if Kawhi resigns when literally no one has seriously 100% said he’s coming to LAC. Stawp :lol:

Oh, someone has said this....

Kawhi 100% to the Clippers. Great source.

Told y'all.

No AD and Kawhi 100% going to the Clippers. Beal or bust this summer.

He said Lakers weren’t gonna get AD and Kwhi was 100% going to Clips.

Then he comes back talmbout “everyone said we wouldn’t get AD and that the Clippers were gonna get Kawhi”

I literally just addressed this. Same source.

Not the point. Point is you keep telling us how you’re getting your jokes off about the Clippers not getting Kawhi when you were the only one on here guaranteeing it would happen in the first place.

I’ve said all along I won’t believe he’s signing with the Clippers until he actually does. P C H P C H has been cautiously optimistic about it, as best. Same with HIM HIM . Clippers fans haven’t done anything but point out reasons why this would be a good spot for Kawhi; none of us ever said it was a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom