**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the point. Point is you keep telling us how you’re getting your jokes off about the Clippers not getting Kawhi when you were the only one on here guaranteeing it would happen in the first place.

I’ve said all along I won’t believe he’s signing with the Clippers until he actually does. P C H P C H has been cautiously optimistic about it, as best. Same with HIM HIM . Clippers fans haven’t done anything but point out reasons why this would be a good spot for Kawhi; none of us ever said it was a done deal.

There were times I was obviously joking like posting Kawhi in a Clips uni or something like that but I’ve maintained that nothing would surprise me in FA except for KD going back to GSW. Applying logic to free agency went out the window in 2013 tbh No one knows.

But like I said, **** it I’ll play. This site isn’t a site that allows for a grey area (#Context). We can’t admit that we don’t know or else it’ll look like we’re hedging so **** it, I’m putting it in stone frfr

Kawhi coming to the Clips. Dead *** b, get ready :lol: :pimp: Hopping off the porch widdit

And I think there are a ton of reasons why, mainly because rarely are players this non committal only to resign, championship or not.

Never
Gets
Old

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

FD260476-7D61-4E37-B0CD-CEB50A2502E2.jpeg

:emoji_goat::emoji_goat::emoji_goat:
:emoji_goat::emoji_goat::emoji_goat:

Take it how you want it. But I'm not into letting homeless people stay homeless. There are options. Sometimes people just need a push and the opportunity. And also less help which forces them to grind themselves. I see people around here all the time, on the corner from 9-5. There are options for employment in that same time span that don't require advanced degrees

Was Mike lying though? Don't enable people to be homeless. Empower them to get it going. If you can ask for money, you can get a job. Go work at quicken loans.

Have some empathy bruh. You never know what a persons circumstances or health is. Somebody can ride in $100,000+ car but not give a measly $5 to a homeless person? Smh

What they do with it is on them. You can wear $200 shoes but can’t spare a $1

Have some empathy bruh. You never know what a persons circumstances or health is. Somebody can ride in $100,000+ car but not give a measly $5 to a homeless person? Smh

What they do with it is on them. You can wear $200 shoes but can’t spare a $1
I always give back. Charity and volunteer work is part of my life. But I still give more than money. I care more than just brushing them off with a couple dollars. They don't have to live like that. Even with mental issues and PTSD, there are options.

Watching White Men Can’t Jump right now. Classic movie. I have question: when Sydney told Billy he need to adjust his shot to account for the wind pushing the ball was he serious or trying to mess with him? Because nobody actually does that.

:lol: @buc em still in his feelings

Fultz clearly caught a basketball case of the yips and the Sixers couldn’t get him past it. It happens. They had every reason to move on but he has every right to do what he feels is right for his career too. Hope the change of scenery works out for him.
You think what you see in the first 15 secs of this vid is "the yips" b?

Son got some neeext **** going on. Look like he got ghosts ****ing wit him.
Hope they fix this nerve thing cus if you dont know when its gon act up, thatll make you not wanna do ****.

Take it how you want it. But I'm not into letting homeless people stay homeless. There are options. Sometimes people just need a push and the opportunity. And also less help which forces them to grind themselves. I see people around here all the time, on the corner from 9-5. There are options for employment in that same time span that don't require advanced degrees

You know how hard it is to get a job without an address (or PO Box) consistent place to stay, place to shower, resume, etc? There's a lot of steps that make it hard for people who are homeless to get jobs. It's not as simple as them not wanting to work. These people aren't in comfortable living situations saying saying "I don't want to work"

You know how hard it is to get a job without an address (or PO Box) consistent place to stay, place to shower, resume, etc. There's a lot of steps that make it hard for people who are homeless to get jobs. It's not as simple as them not wanting to work

On top of that a majority off homeless people suffer from mental health illness and/or addiction.

Seems like they're gonna run it back with Fertitta and Dorey visiting D'antoni and CP making this statement but the boat has been rocked af

Half or more of the coaching staff is gone and virtually the entire roster got put on notice and available for trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom