**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Giannis commercial was great but Nike is so ****ing terrible with their sneaker marketing nowadays.

All they had to do was show a little peak of his shoes that are about to come out at the end and they STILL didn’t do that.

miss the old Nike commercials so many classics.

7FD70382-C18B-44AD-B8DD-90774A97BD40.png

That gets me every time that clip of him going over the Knick, and gus on the call :pimp:

I remember the bucks were selling t shirts with the dunk over THJr on it and Giannis stepped in and told them to knock it off. And I remember when adidas took out a full page ad in the Milwaukee newspaper promoting harden for MVP on the day the rockets played the bucks and harden had his worst game of the season. And people were acting like harden had no say so and couldn't do anything about the advertisement. Speaks volumes

I remember the bucks were selling t shirts with the dunk over THJr on it and Giannis stepped in and told them to knock it off. And I remember when adidas took out a full page ad in the Milwaukee newspaper promoting harden for MVP on the day the rockets played the bucks and harden had his worst game of the season. And people were acting like harden had no say so and couldn't do anything about the advertisement. Speaks volumes

#GoodGuyGiannis

happy for the dude. hope that man is living his best life with this award. however it’s only a matter of time before he goes from universal darling to one of the most despised and criticized player in the association

Adidas been so thirsty on certain campaigns. Mitchell was a clown for all that ****, and Mitchell's my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom