**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in here has really showed how the clippers will have 2 max slots. Who would be left on the roster??
Care to chime in...talking to the 2 clipper fans in LA

The only clipper fan in LA not just a fan bc they hate the lakers

A god to the 25 clipper fans in la

giphy.gif

So Rui Hachimura. If he wins rookie of the yr and they tweet he is the first Japanese to win it...is someone going to say, no that's not true. He's a displaced african?

The man's name is ***** japanese for crying out loud. He's fluent in it :lol:

Matter of fact I'm pretty sure Gobert walks around with a French accent. But it's wrong to call him a European? This convo hurts my head. Lmao

So Rui Hachimura. If he wins rookie of the yr and they tweet he is the first Japanese to win it...is someone going to say, no that's not true. He's a displaced african?
That twitter post said they're from europe. All we did was call him a displaced african. Never meant to implicate taking the achievement away from him. Atleast I didn't.

The man's name is ***** japanese for crying out loud. He's fluent in it :lol:
He's literally half Japanese though

Giannis said himself he identifies as Greek-Nigerian, was just my opinion that it could have been worded differently. Technically they weren't wrong or anything like that

Apparently he's very proud to be Greek and Nigerian, more power to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom