**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D9_tLlMX4AE5-Vg.jpg
Gotta hear both sides at this point

Houston's trying to move mountains. Wild guess is that they've got some positive intel on Jimmy.

By all accounts we were poised to have KD migrate to the Big Apple to play in the Garden and we make cap space to get him a 2nd star to work with while getting rid of an oft injured and disgruntled player and keeping young prospects to work with and now we're dumbasses again because KD tore his ****ing achilles? Like cmon how is that an indictment of our FO capabilities? :lol: Our FO hasn't even been together for 2 whole years yet and they're already just like every other Knicks regime? :lol:
thank you.
but nobody is hating tho, right?

all you haters ead.

Houston Houston Houston....I tried to warn you. Swiss DJ held them back. Cost them a title

Missing out on Zion hurt :frown: I'll support RJ but he's always gonna be a consolation prize unless he really shows his *** in the league. In that case I'd have no problem eating my words :lol:

Seth Curry 12
Mirotic 10
Randle 18
Lamb 10
Kanter 14
Hood 11
Beverly 12
Ross 11
Rubio 22

:wow:

These prices OD but they’ll be lowkey accurate.
This is why the Lakers need to sign a max free agent. Splitting 30 million into depth sounds nice in theory, but when you can only afford 2 players with that money and one of em is TRoss, you lost.

This dude isn’t credible at all.
Don’t doubt that we’ll get a meeting but that’s an easy prediction to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom