**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random off-season thought: Why does it seem like people are low on Ben Simmons? I'm getting the vibe that people think Simmons is a finished product and tha he's near his ceiling. Last time I checked, he's a 22 year old who just finished his second year in the league. You don't see people talking about Tatum or Mitchell this way. Simmons still has alot of room to grow as a player IMO
He needs to learn the basics first

Like Shooting the Ball
Next Shooting with the correct hand

Until then he’s just a Light Skinned Middle Class Lamar Odom

Random off-season thought: Why does it seem like people are low on Ben Simmons? I'm getting the vibe that people think Simmons is a finished product and tha he's near his ceiling. Last time I checked, he's a 22 year old who just finished his second year in the league. You don't see people talking about Tatum or Mitchell this way. Simmons still has alot of room to grow as a player IMO
He's a very good player, but until he's no longer terrified of shooting jump shots, he's going to be near his ceiling, and he screws up floor spacing.

IF he can open up that part of his game, the skys the limit.

Always enjoy listening to Lou Williams talk hoops. He knows his ****.

edit - i don't think they understand the criteria they're using to justify harden over giannis for mvp....also would make lebron the mvp over harden last year...which for some reason I don't think they would agree with if he did :lol:

Last edited:

I think it's because he didn't improve whatsoever between his rookie year and his 3rd rookie year

Lol you said media planted it. That’s where I was saying you were off the whole time.

No, you started with "manboob gate wasn't even real."

I already knew that. The entire Chris Paul wants out "report" was a sham. And yes the media (social media) planted it. Someone had to. It wasn't true.

and also WTF would the 76'ers want to give up Jimmy for Gordon & Tucker... when they could just renounce Tobias and use that bread to sign role players around their three main players

This is what pisses me off. The Media is assuming like the Sixers have no say in this. lol
It's a storyline in a quite summertime I guess.

Some of y’all treat sports as though it’s a reflection of yourselves

Most people cheer for the home team which is perfectly fine.

None of y’all play or work for the teams y’all support.

Cause your team wins more doesn’t make you better than a Knicks fan

If you remove fans from the equation and want to say the knicks are a terribly run organization that’s fine.

But why clown fans as they have no control over these matters?
clapping.gif

No, you started with "manboob gate wasn't even real."

I already knew that. The entire Chris Paul wants out "report" was a sham. And yes the media (social media) planted it. Someone had to. It wasn't true.

Yes I did. And stated it came from a troll account. In the original post and in the subsequent posts there after you tried to say media planted this and that social media = all media. Which I stated that’s not true and you kept rolling with that sentiment. But I digress, let’s keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom