**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota is unlikely to be able to move the contracts necessary to get him. PHX apparently isn't interested. Celtics could be an option. What I'm getting at though is Lakers may not have any competition for him should he want to return and may be able to bring him in at less than his max number.

Yup I agree. If you can get him at 20 mil, that’s an amazing value. I just feel like some team will throw him a bag. I just don’t know what team. It’ll be some random squad.

Shams: The Bulls are expected to express early interest in free-agent forward Julius Randle, league sources said.

Why would they go for Randle when they have Lauri and Wendell Carter Jr??

Yes I did. And stated it came from a troll account. In the original post and in the subsequent posts there after you tried to say media planted this and that social media = all media. Which I stated that’s not true and you kept rolling with that sentiment. But I digress, let’s keep it moving.

Nah, I said social media = media. Meaning a form of media. Therefore, the media planting it would be accurate, which is what I said in my OG post. I didn't say CNN put it out there. Social media did and then mainstream sports media ran with it.

Respectfully.

Minnesota is unlikely to be able to move the contracts necessary to get him. PHX apparently isn't interested. Celtics could be an option. What I'm getting at though is Lakers may not have any competition for him should he want to return and may be able to bring him in at less than his max number.

So the Lakers want him back, but is there any indication that D'lo wants back? He seemed happy to get out of there.

Lowe said it’s out in the open that Minnesota and it’s new GM/FO is going hard after Dlo. He’s not sure how they clear space. Towns also explicitly said in an interview he wants him in Minnesota badly.

Phx is always linked to him as well because of Booker.

Other than that don’t see many options. Indiana wants Rubio. Utah got Conley. Knicks want to preserve cap space. Maybe Boston?
They would have to dump Wiggins or a Teague/Dieng package without taking salary back to get near D'Lo price range.

Have you actually heard this or are you just throwing that out there cause of these Jimmy sign and trade reports?

Read it somewhere. But a lot like these reports, all smoke til it happens.

Makes sense though? Take the ball out of Simmons hands and let him operate in the open court or the post. Let CP handle the half court sets and provide the leadership.

Plus a locker room with Embiid and CP would bring the lolz.

I’d prefer a group of Harden/Butler/Capela over CP/Harden/Butler though.

I think ultimately D'Lo is going to come in at around 21-24 mil. 4 years/ 100 mil (3+1) seems feasible.

I’m still on a high that the team has AD and Lebron so I just realized the Lakers coaching staff consists of Vogel, Kidd, and Hollins. Oh my god. Vogel better watch his back everyday.

On top of that Kurt Rambis is making these calls? Alongside Phil.

Yo I forgot all this after the AD trade :lol:

RIP

Like the time you told stanfan that you were going to **** the corpse of his dead mom?
DStern.gif

Knicks not in for Kemba?

He can make up some of that supermax money in endorsements
That fit really doesn’t make sense for either party. Kemba is up there in age and deserves to go to a contender. He doesn’t fit the Knicks’ timeline and isn’t good enough to move the needle and make us a playoff team. Especially at a max. No thank you.

Lakers are perfect for him.

I really wanted to see Kemba under the MSG lights playing meaningful games. But alas.

He'll play well in Dallas or Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom