**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAMS:

The Bulls are expected to express early interest in free-agent forward Julius Randle, league sources said.

The Lakers have serious interest in Nets restricted free agent D’Angelo Russell, L.A.’s former No. 2 overall pick and former starting point guard, league sources said.

One team that should express interest in Harris should they miss out on Kawhi Leonard, according to league sources: The Clippers.

Thompson wants to remain with the Warriors, but has been open to speaking with the Los Angeles Clippers if talks break off with Golden State, sources said.

Durant has said publicly and privately that he will not be recruited to a team and will sit with his inner circle to determine his next move, a similar approach to the one LeBron James took last offseason when he did not personally meet with any team and decided on the Los Angeles Lakers.

I swear this was my initial thought when the rumor surfaced :lol:

Egos aside...it doesn't make basketball sense to me at all
They been after him since last season for this exact reason. Wouldn't disturb their "offensive philosophy" and gives them a stopper on defense with switchability.

Last edited:
I haven't seen D'Lo linked to any other team besides the Lakers or Nets should Myrie have a sudden change of heart.

SHAMS:

The Bulls are expected to express early interest in free-agent forward Julius Randle, league sources said.

The Lakers have serious interest in Nets restricted free agent D’Angelo Russell, L.A.’s former No. 2 overall pick and former starting point guard, league sources said.

One team that should express interest in Harris should they miss out on Kawhi Leonard, according to league sources: The Clippers.

Thompson wants to remain with the Warriors, but has been open to speaking with the Los Angeles Clippers if talks break off with Golden State, sources said.

Durant has said publicly and privately that he will not be recruited to a team and will sit with his inner circle to determine his next move, a similar approach to the one LeBron James took last offseason when he did not personally meet with any team and decided on the Los Angeles Lakers.

KD taking the Lebron blueprint to the T lol

F675216F-06ED-406F-AE82-E05D25DC4779.jpeg

:smh:

I haven't seen D'Lo linked to any other team besides the Lakers or Nets should Myrie have a sudden change of heart.

Lowe said it’s out in the open that Minnesota and it’s new GM/FO is going hard after Dlo. He’s not sure how they clear space. Towns also explicitly said in an interview he wants him in Minnesota badly.

Phx is always linked to him as well because of Booker.

Other than that don’t see many options. Indiana wants Rubio. Utah got Conley. Knicks want to preserve cap space. Maybe Boston?

Lowe said it’s out in the open that Minnesota and it’s new GM/FO is going hard after Dlo. He’s not sure how they clear space. Towns also explicitly said in an interview he wants him in Minnesota badly.

Phx is always linked to him as well because of Booker.

Other than that don’t see many options. Indiana wants Rubio. Utah got Conley. Knicks want to preserve cap space. Maybe Boston?

Minnesota is unlikely to be able to move the contracts necessary to get him. PHX apparently isn't interested. Celtics could be an option. What I'm getting at though is Lakers may not have any competition for him should he want to return and may be able to bring him in at less than his max number.

The Clippers wont be going after Tobias Harris.

Doc Rivers literally said verbatim that he felt once he got traded they became a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom