**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the discussion was current here, many claimed that people who knew that KD had an achilles tear versus a calf strain, didn't know what they were talking about on here. The Mean Girls contingent on here are pathetic.

So when the discussion was current here, many claimed that people who knew that KD had an achilles tear versus a calf strain, didn't know what they were talking about on here. The Mean Girls contingent on here are pathetic.

Apparently if you aren’t a doctor, there’s no way you can possess logic

Those same guys also said curry was the best PG. just dumb comments all around those times. Since then, absolutely nothing

008A62ED-54FF-4907-80E5-37E3E4D1DD6E.jpeg

I really don't understand why folks would be worried about the back end of Kemba's contract. Conley just had his 2nd best season as a 31 year old. Kemba would be his age in year 3 of his deal.

two things

1) Conley is more of an outlier than the norm... the history of undersized point guard once they reach 30 isn't very promising
2) it also depends on fits, For the Lakers having a max salary slotted to a guy who may be a borderline Allstar towards the end of his contract isn't ideal... Especially when Lebron would be at the end of his career.

two things

1) Conley is more of an outlier than the norm... the history of undersized point guard once they reach 30 isn't very promising
2) it also depends on fits, For the Lakers having a max salary slotted to a guy who may be a borderline Allstar towards the end of his contract isn't ideal... Especially when Lebron would be at the end of his career.

Cp3, Lowry, Conley, Nash won his MVPs after 30.

30 isn’t a death sentence and “being a small PG” isnt some sort of hinderance. Those are the most skilled guys in the league

His coverage of the Pistons was so positive, he even wrote a fluff piece on how Dumars trading for Iverson could attract Lebron to Detroit

The Pistons president doesn’t just have the salary cap space for the Cleveland Cavaliers star. He also has the connections and the championship credibility. Make no mistake: Detroit and Dumars are officially in hot pursuit of James – maybe even the favorite now – and it promises to be a long, agonizing two years for the Cavaliers.

Detroit doesn’t deliver the bright lights and global metropolis destination that James wants when he opts out of his contract in 2010, but two more years of watching Kobe Bryant win titles could transform his priorities. James wants badly to be considered the best player on the planet and that won’t happen until he’s a champion.

James wants a front office with a vision that honors his greatness, and make no mistake: This makes Detroit and Dumars so dangerous, makes them Cleveland’s worst nightmare. The city could justify losing its prodigal son to New York or Los Angeles, but nearby Detroit?

Who the **** thought the Pistons were favorite in the Lebron James sweepstakes? Woj did.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/pistons-iverson-now-lebron-later-230300850--nba.html
https://pistonpowered.com/2014/12/17/adrian-wojnarowski-got-joe-dumars-fined/

Nah Woj would never bend his journalistic integrity in exchange for personal gain.....

a6e5bd3db32b1153b29ad840f790c78f.gif

Last edited:
Cp3, Lowry, Conley, Nash won his MVPs after 30.

30 isn’t a death sentence and “being a small PG” isnt some sort of hinderance. Those are the most skilled guys in the league

So two all time great players.... and two other guys who have been relatively good should be the consensus on this?

Look man i'm sure Kemba is still gonna be productive at age 31-32. for MY teams interest i rather not be paying Kemba Walker 33 Million a year as it isn't beneficial to improving the team going forward when Bron & AD will be eating up the majority of the cap.

So two all time great players.... and two other guys who have been relatively good should be the consensus on this?

Look man i'm sure Kemba is still gonna be productive at age 30. for MY teams interest i rather not be paying Kemba Walker 33 Million a year as it isn't beneficial to improving the team going forward.

Those are the most recent examples though. These mythical small PGs that have declined due to age and not injury are who?

When your city has a historic franchise you do as you please. No playoffs in how many years and without paying the media, still the most talked about squad.

This is true, which is why I find it so strange how hung up so many Lakers fans are on how the media talks about the Clippers...

Got all the history and rings and still get the majority of media attention, yet so irked that the media says an occasional good thing about LA’s little brother team that they insist it must be because of a conspiracy or pay offs. No other fanbase is like that.

Like I said, weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom