**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporters giving positive spin to people who give them better access? It literally happens everywhere.

Yall *****ing about it is sillier than people acting like it isn't a big deal. Like there ain't enough Laker stans spread throughout the media. :lol: :smh:

I don't think I've been *****ing about it. It's just funny how strongly people try to deny it. It's like when Boston fans can't bring themselves to admit ainge's **** ups

If ya think woj is the only one that is doing this type of stuff :lol:

Not at all i'm sure this happens a lot on a smaller scale... however most other people aren't this Open with their agenda... most haven't gotten Gm's fined in the past lol.

Teams use certain reporters to spin things in the media, players do the same, so do agents.... this isn't news to anyone. but Woj specifically has been making it Hot

The Knicks got DSJ, Trier & just drafted RJ Wtf would they want Rozier on the squad who Clearly wants to play big minutes & get his

This is true, which is why I find it so strange how hung up so many Lakers fans are on how the media talks about the Clippers...

Got all the history and rings and still get the majority of media attention, yet so irked that the media says an occasional good thing about LA’s little brother team that they insist it must be because of a conspiracy or pay offs. No other fanbase is like that.

Like I said, weird.
it's bizarre.

Its really why I stopped being a Lakers fan right around the time they picked up Shaq. Grew up in the Showtime years but fans were different back then, or at least I couldn't tell they were dip***** because i was young.

Reporters giving positive spin to people who give them better access? It literally happens everywhere.

Yall *****ing about it is sillier than people acting like it isn't a big deal. Like there ain't enough Laker stans spread throughout the media. :lol: :smh:
Yeah, I'm a Lakers fan, but this witch hunt against Woj is borderline crazy. I remember last offseason Lakers fans CRUCIFIED Kevin Pelton and accused him of being biased for saying the Lakers would win 41 games and be the 9th seed and miss the playoffs.....

We won 37 games and were the 10th seed :rofl:

holy hell I didnt realize Conley had such a great season. I thought he was washed. Shows how much I follow Memphis and the box scores.

Go ahead Utah. I'm intrigued.

tenor.gif

Not at all i'm sure this happens a lot on a smaller scale... however most other people aren't this Open with their agenda... most haven't gotten Gm's fined in the past lol.

Teams use certain reporters to spin things in the media, players do the same, so do agents.... this isn't news to anyone. but Woj specifically has been making it Hot
certain fanbases are making it a bigger deal that what it is and complaining about woj

This is true, which is why I find it so strange how hung up so many Lakers fans are on how the media talks about the Clippers...

Got all the history and rings and still get the majority of media attention, yet so irked that the media says an occasional good thing about LA’s little brother team that they insist it must be because of a conspiracy or pay offs. No other fanbase is like that.

Like I said, weird.
Laker fan here I am totally cool with Clippers getting more media they are better than us right now. They should be the talk of the town, yeah Lakers have LeBron and "AD" but they haven't done anything. Season hasn't started so shine on Clippers, I always pulled for them like little brothers.

Love the Kemba signing if it happens. Fans in the area already love him from his time at UConn and by all accounts he's a great teammate. I like Rozier, but the writing was on the wall for him once they drafted Langford and Edwards. Wish him the best wherever he ends up.

Horford will obviously be tough to replace, but giving him a 4 year deal for $100M+ at 33 years old would've been a terrible decision.

Interested to see what they do for the C position. There should be a bunch of bargain types out there once teams spend money on the big names. Personally would like them to make a run at Sabonis via trade.

Like I said, weird.
as a Nets fan, I wholeheartedly beg to differ :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom