**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there essentially getting rid of Kyrie, Rozier & Horford...... for Kyrie Lite minus the "Volatile personality :lol:"

giphy.gif

I feel like they’re gonna end up with good replacements for Horford and Rozier too unfortunately...

This is true, which is why I find it so strange how hung up so many Lakers fans are on how the media talks about the Clippers...

Got all the history and rings and still get the majority of media attention, yet so irked that the media says an occasional good thing about LA’s little brother team that they insist it must be because of a conspiracy or pay offs. No other fanbase is like that.

Like I said, weird.
Laker fans are definitely more hung up on the Lakers/Clippers thing than clipper fans are...for sure.

This is true, which is why I find it so strange how hung up so many Lakers fans are on how the media talks about the Clippers...

Got all the history and rings and still get the majority of media attention, yet so irked that the media says an occasional good thing about LA’s little brother team that they insist it must be because of a conspiracy or pay offs. No other fanbase is like that.

Like I said, weird.

Nobody is upset that the clippers are getting good pub, hell nobody is insisting that this is a solely something that happens for the Clippers. However i think you should understand why a fanbase would be upset when that same reporter... then goes out of his way to create a doomsday narrative for the Lakers every chance he gets :lol:.

Lakers fans have noticed for awhile that Woj has been going a bit extra on the Lakers... now if it's a Bill Simmons & he's just spewing his opinions that's whatever. but when your "reporting" information and trying to skew it a certain direction it's gonna be noticed.

apparently we were "conspiracy theorist" for thinking that.. now proof has been loaded of Woj clearly agreeing to spin info & write ups in exchange for info. If writing an article in 2008 saying "the Iverson trade has made the PISTONS a FAVORITE to sign Lebron James" isn't sketchy to you idk what to say.

I feel like they’re gonna end up with good replacements for Horford and Rozier too unfortunately...

Rozier i never thought was that good in the first place so yea that's possible... they aren't finding anything near a Al Horford level player if they decide to max Kemba tho. But if Jaylen Brown is what the fanbase says he is they'll be a solid second round team for the next few years

So when the discussion was current here, many claimed that people who knew that KD had an achilles tear versus a calf strain, didn't know what they were talking about on here. The Mean Girls contingent on here are pathetic.

It's EXACTLY what happened with Kawhi in San Antonio but he wasn't going for that ****. It was interesting when uncle Dennis came out with that interview about it right in the middle of the playoffs. It was almost like he was trying to warn KD. Warriors shady AF for how they handled that

Rozier i never thought was that good in the first place so yea that's possible... they aren't finding anything near a Al Horford level player if they decide to max Kemba tho. But if Jaylen Brown is what the fanbase says he is they'll be a solid second round team for the next few years

Yea Al Horford is gonna be hard to replace for sure...that’s gonna be a big loss

It's blatant what's going on between the clippers and woj. Honestly more naive to believe there isn't something happening there or that that type of thing doesn't happen all the time.
Reporters giving positive spin to people who give them better access? It literally happens everywhere.

Yall *****ing about it is sillier than people acting like it isn't a big deal. Like there ain't enough Laker stans spread throughout the media. :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom