**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's the same ol same ol Knicks front office if their thinking about Rozier and Boogie is accurate.

Scott Perry and Steve Mills said that correct?

Y'all gotta stop letting these agents gas y'all it's comical :lol

Knicks are literally attached to everyone because leaks are non existent

Bunch of clowns throwing poop at the wall just to see what sticks

I wonder if the Pels got more moves to make this summer?

IDK if i like Ingrams fit on that team next to Zion & Jrue.. I want my guy freed to be the #1 ball handler/creator on a team.

A471595A-E9A6-4A3C-8C03-C00CE535BACD.jpeg
Soon. Time is near. NWTS

Knicks have to get to 98 million, they're going to be giving out some trash deals that we will be able to make fun of forsure.

If one of jimmy or Harris leaves and they can’t replace, and Leonard walks ... Boston can get Kemba and be battling the bucks to get out of the conference

Possibly even be favorites if Lopez or Malcom leaves

Knicks have to get to 98 million, they're going to be giving out some trash deals that we will be able to make fun of forsure.

Yeah, signing players to one year deals to hit the salary floor is beyond trash.

If we sign the likes of Rozier or Cousins to long term deals, I'll be right here laughing with y'all.

Rozier is exactly the kind of player Marc Bermsn loves. Surprised that tweet didn’t have something about him being a real New York streetballer type.

If one of jimmy or Harris leaves and they can’t replace, and Leonard walks ... Boston can get Kemba and be battling the bucks to get out of the conference

Possibly even be favorites if Lopez or Malcom leaves

None of that is going to happen except Tobias probably nor returning. Celtics are done as a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom