**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't think raps are repeating either. The warriors was hurt, and the best players on the sixers and bucks were scared to shoot outside the paint.

I'm fairly confident that Giannis will be a better shooter next yr.

The thread title change, lol. Probably made a t shirt with iron man, Mickey mouse, and kanye on it sitting around a campfire with the ESPN logo to celebrate!

Yea I don't think raps are repeating either. The warriors was hurt, and the best players on the sixers and bucks were scared to shoot outside the paint.
The Warriors will still be injured next year and the 6ers are not doing a damn thing until Simmons develops a jumper :lol:

Plus Jimmy and Tobias might leave regardless. Bucks would be the main threat

Thought the Clippers weren’t interested in Jimmy?

The Clips (and I think I told buc em this earlier this year) were / are interested in butler but it’s the full 5 years that the Clippers didn’t wanna commit to. They poked around on a jimmy deal before he went to philly. Who knows if they eventually give in to a 5 year deal for Jimmy if Kawhi commits

Could also be a leverage play by Jimmy’s camp to make sure philly gives him the full 5 years. Jimmy loves la / Miami though

Jimmy’s people are obviously using the rockets sign and trade threat and now the teaming up with Leonard threat as leverage

His people working round the clock to plant these stories and I’m not at all mad

At least somebody sees it. I don't get why Philly wouldn't just put the 5 year max on the table at 6:01 for him. He's the integral piece they need to retain. And then Redick, not so much Tobias.

The fact that We’re hearing leverage plays by Jimmy’s camp along with stuff about Philly being open to sign and trade scenarios is weird.

One would think offering Jimmy a 5 yr deal would be an auto for Philly

No clue :lol:. I thought Kemba would be a decent fit but looks like he's going elsewhere. I don't really see Kawhi leaving anymore anyway tho. But Boston is losing like 5 key players. I don't see them just picking up where they left off in 17-18
I see somewhere between 17-18 and last season. Irving and rozier are addition by subtraction

Kemba would fit in really well with that core

So when the discussion was current here, many claimed that people who knew that KD had an achilles tear versus a calf strain, didn't know what they were talking about on here. The Mean Girls contingent on here are pathetic.

But nooooo this is impossible

There’s no way the owners, executives, medical staff, coaches, and players would have put pressure on KD to play.

MATTER OF FACT, KD is a grown *** man and knew the calculated risks.

MATTER OF FACT, he hired his own doctors that would clear him.

MATTER OF FACT, it was simply his competitive fire that drew him to play in game 6.

It’s not that the medical staff told him HE COULDN’T GET MORE HURT.

He just went from a month of ZERO practice, and not walking right, to playing in a live game WITH NO MINUTES RESTRICTIONS on his own will.

The Golden State Warriors CARE ABOUT KD!

CAN’T YOU SEE from those fake *** tears the president of basketball operations cried?

:smh:

I see somewhere between 17-18 and last season. Irving and rozier are addition by subtraction

Kemba would fit in really well with that core

Rozier was key in that 17-18 run tho. Agree on Kemba being a good fit but I don't think he makes up for all the other pieces they'd be losing

The fact that We’re hearing leverage plays by Jimmy’s camp along with stuff about Philly being open to sign and trade scenarios is weird.

One would think offering Jimmy a 5 yr deal would be an auto for Philly
Dunc’d on pod had a mock off season and literally no other team offered him from what I remember. It was a cool exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom