**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had though. At least to me. Meeting with multiple teams and being non committal despite winning the damn chip and having a perfect season says a lot to me.

I don’t think there’s anything else Toronto can do so him wanting to meet with clippers, lakers, and almost assuredly a few others is telling to me.

Agreed. He could've shut it all down early and said "I love it here and will be resigning with Toronto when free agency opens"

#6 LeBron was sure a killer!

upload_2019-6-27_12-3-3.png
Love how you left out the other years tho! but go ahead!

Agreed. He could've shut it all down early and said "I love it here and will be resigning with Toronto when free agency opens"

I mean other teams have to wait until free agency but Kawhi can commit at any time and hasn’t. There really isn’t a good explanation for why he hasn’t either

At the very least he’s considering other teams which is a huge L to Toronto and likely means he’s not coming back. At most, he’s got his mind made up and it isn’t the raptors. IMO of course

Kawhi has a chance to boost his own legacy off LeBron's back tho. First to win a chip with 3 teams along with Bron. First to win finals MVP with 3 teams. Potential to win 3 or even 4 straight chips which Bron has never 3 peated. You have to either retire like MJ or reload the roster around you like LeBron to even have a chance to win 3+. He could be the only man to 4peat in the modern era

I mean other teams have to wait until free agency but Kawhi can commit at any time and hasn’t. There really isn’t a good explanation for why he hasn’t either

At the very least he’s considering other teams which is a huge L to Toronto and likely means he’s not coming back. At most, he’s got his mind made up and it isn’t the raptors. IMO of course

Yup totally agree. That's why I said he could've shut down any rumors/speculation, but him looking into other teams looks like he wants to go elsewhere. Perhaps he has similar feelings to Lou Will about living in Toronto also (basketball aside)

64280380_125346492038637_6812561585651005605_n.jpg

Paul George knew he was staying for weeks and didn't actually reveal it until free agency opened. Y'all reading way too much into what Kawhi meeting with the teams. He always was going to meet with the LA teams and the Raptors.

Do I think he has an idea where he's going already, yes, and for the record I believe it is still in Toronto, but he's going to do his due diligence for the hometown teams if nothing else when he's back on the market in 2021 they will have a better idea of what he's looking for to prepare

Kawhi has a chance to boost his own legacy off LeBron's back tho. First to win a chip with 3 teams along with Bron. First to win finals MVP with 3 teams. Potential to win 3 or even 4 straight chips which Bron has never 3 peated. You have to either retire like MJ or reload the roster around you like LeBron to even have a chance to win 3+. He could be the only man to 4peat in the modern era

Yikes at this whole post

Yup totally agree. That's why I said he could've shut down any rumors/speculation, but him looking into other teams looks like he wants to go elsewhere. Perhaps he has similar feelings to Lou Will about living in Toronto also (basketball aside)

64280380_125346492038637_6812561585651005605_n.jpg

Memphis (where he's from) is closer to Toronto than to Los Angeles :lol:

ALL THIS

Not saying he will do this even though a ton of haters will be reading this like thats what was said.

This entire scenario gives Kawhi the best CHANCE to do all this.

Lebby retires and all that money goes to another top talent or spend on quality role players, they are right back in the drivers seat with AD and Kawhi as a duo

Paul George knew he was staying for weeks and didn't actually reveal it until free agency opened. Y'all reading way too much into what Kawhi meeting with the teams. He always was going to meet with the LA teams and the Raptors.

Do I think he has an idea where he's going already, yes, and for the record I believe it is still in Toronto, but he's going to do his due diligence for the hometown teams if nothing else when he's back on the market in 2021 they will have a better idea of what he's looking for to prepare

PG didn’t meet with anyone else though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom