**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi has a chance to boost his own legacy off LeBron's back tho. First to win a chip with 3 teams along with Bron. First to win finals MVP with 3 teams. Potential to win 3 or even 4 straight chips which Bron has never 3 peated. You have to either retire like MJ or reload the roster around you like LeBron to even have a chance to win 3+. He could be the only man to 4peat in the modern era
Kawhi doesn't need to piggyback LeBron to cement a legacy though. :lol: He ain't AD or Bosh or Kyrie and can't win **** by himself.

Word
Didn't Westbrook throw some crazy party and PG announced on some 3 part special he was staying?

Kawhi has a chance to boost his own legacy off LeBron's back tho. First to win a chip with 3 teams along with Bron. First to win finals MVP with 3 teams. Potential to win 3 or even 4 straight chips which Bron has never 3 peated. You have to either retire like MJ or reload the roster around you like LeBron to even have a chance to win 3+. He could be the only man to 4peat in the modern era
+passing Celtics for most chips :nthat:

Steve Kerr won 96,97,98,99. Put some respect on his name

ALL THIS

Not saying he will do this even though a ton of haters will be reading this like thats what was said.

This entire scenario gives Kawhi the best CHANCE to do all this.

Lebby retires and all that money goes to another top talent or spend on quality role players, they are right back in the drivers seat with AD and Kawhi as a duo

Exactly. It just makes too much basketball sense. Clippers don't have a chance in hell. Lakers can provide him with every opportunity to do whatever he wants on and off the court. Even tho his career numbers wouldn't touch Jordan's, winning 5+ chips in that fashion would put him in the convo

+passing Celtics for most chips :nthat:

tumblr_pawyti0lcn1rqbr8bo1_250.gif

Kawhi would be the best player on the Lakers.
Everybody in this fanbase saw how Bron struggled last year.
I don't think the narrative would be one of ridicule for Kawhi or he's jumping on the bandwagon. Bron needs Kawhi much more than Kawhi needs Bron forsure at this juncture.

Plus after Bron hangs em up he and AD can still dominate.

Yup totally agree. That's why I said he could've shut down any rumors/speculation, but him looking into other teams looks like he wants to go elsewhere. Perhaps he has similar feelings to Lou Will about living in Toronto also (basketball aside)

64280380_125346492038637_6812561585651005605_n.jpg

Did Lou expound on this? I’m assuming it’s the weather but is it really that worse than say, Detroit? Or is it something us ‘Mericans don’t know about :nerd:

I can't see Kawhi coming to the Lakers as much as I would love for that to happen. Only reason I could see him wanting to do it besides the obvious is because he doesn't want to do it all over again by himself and wants to be in a San Antonio like situation again .

Did Lou expound on this? I’m assuming it’s the weather but is it really that worse than say, Detroit? Or is it something us ‘Mericans don’t know about :nerd:

He did expand a bit. Just stuff about the inconvenience of living part time in another country. Different TV channels, having to get a Canadian bank account, etc. Just small stuff that adds up to make you miss home:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom