**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being this invested into an opposing team. Couldn’t be me

Ya hate to see it

So we lying now, For real?

Lakers sucks

Lakers really some trash!

these trade rumors really ****ing with the Lakers young dudes

And my favorite

I think Lakers got a real good chance at Kemba. don’t see the other top guys going there tho

200.gif

Nah Poetic justice was #yall on your high horses in here last summer after the Lebron signing only to fall flat on your face and miss the playoffs entirely

Not really when Lebron has his first somewhat major injury and misses over 1/4 of a season's worth of games. That's not how poetic justice works :lol: You probably want him to get hurt again next year and have probably already said "watch Bron or Brow gonna get hurt and Lakers don't win lol", I'm sure. It's the Celtic way.

Celtics were the favorite to win the east, people were crowning Stevens the next hall of fame coach, saying they would topple the Warriors with their stacked talent.
And they imploded on themselves and a rookie GM has outdone what Ainge was trying to do this whole time in one offseason.
That, sir, is poetic justice.

Not really when Lebron has his first somewhat major injury and misses over 1/4 of a season's worth of games. That's not how poetic justice works :lol: You probably want him to get hurt again next year and have probably already said "watch Bron or Brow gonna get hurt and Lakers don't win lol", I'm sure. It's the Celtic way.

C’mon fam...I would never root for a player to get injured :lol:

Sports ain’t that serious.

Meanwhile a certain Laker fan in here said he hoped Tatum tears his ACL

C’mon fam...I would never root for a player to get injured :lol:

Sports ain’t that serious.

Meanwhile a certain Laker fan in here said he hoped Tatum tears his ACL

I got you mixed up with another BOS fan that talks **** about the Lakers constantly then but one of you was joking about Bron getting hurt next season a few times in here.
And it was a few people in this thread doing that

I love how the narrative change so quickly, a week ago, it was

"Rob pelinka is an idiot who's in over his head"
"He doesn't understand the salary cap and forgot about creating a max spot"
"The Lakers aren't even in contention to get Kawhi, it's a two team race"
"Lakers can't create a Max spot, they're going to end up with $19m in cap space"

Now we have a meeting with Kawhi and the max slot :lol:

It's like I said right after the Davis trade happened, fans and media members are so quick to call Rob an idiot as opposed to waiting for things to play out. If the Lakers do end up with Kawhi, this thread is going to be in shambles

if lebron is so great why cant he win a ring with the 2003-2010 cavs squad. lebron got carry to those 3 rings :rofl:

I love how the narrative change so quickly, a week ago, it was

"Rob pelinka is an idiot who's in over his head"
"He doesn't understand the salary cap and forgot about creating a max spot"
"The Lakers aren't even in contention to get Kawhi, it's a two team race"
"Lakers can't create a Max spot, they're going to end up with $19m in cap space"

Now we have a meeting with Kawhi and the max slot :lol:

It's like I said right after the Davis trade happened, fans and media members are so quick to call Rob an idiot as opposed to waiting for things to play out. If the Lakers do end up with Kawhi, this thread is going to be in shambles

At this point, I’m just hoping Rob is in the meeting with Kawhi and scares him off with one of his weird parables...barring that, I’m prepared for the West Coast, purple and gold version of the Heatles. Not 1, not 2, not 3 ....

Last edited:
at least im not a racist :nerd:

So you admit you didn't get the attention you wanted as a child and this is why you troll like a middle schooler?

It's ok buddy, I'm sure someone out there will accept you and you won't have to resort to playing a character on the internet that everybody views as a special needs case to finally be acknowledged in life.
Not shocked you got the UCSD avy, met a few of yall and you fit the mold :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom