**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is @soundcloud in this thread summed up in a gif

giphy.gif

So you admit you didn't get the attention you wanted as a child and this is why you troll like a middle schooler?

It's ok buddy, I'm sure someone out there will accept you and you won't have to resort to playing a character on the internet that everybody views as a special needs case to finally be acknowledged in life.
never said that but if that makes u feel better. got u tilted on all levels :rofl:

Its ridiculous. They had too much confidence in their ability to make the playoffs this year paired with Kembas love for Charlotte with no backup plan.

And the funniest part is that rumors have it, they're not even offering him the full max and that there's a 'gap' in negotiations.

You don't trade him
No plan B
Don't even offer him the max

Charlotte will be a lottery team for the next few years.

JJ Redick pod with Lowe is definitely a good listen

Brodgon would’ve been Cs #1 if not for the Kemba stuff so he might stay with the Bucks

League ****ed again

Jesus, I haven’t heard that name forever. He was supposed to play for St. John’s years ago was never qualified academically and it seemed just flaked out of the college route all together.

Cool to here that he stuck with it through and got himself to the league eventually.

Not really when Lebron has his first somewhat major injury and misses over 1/4 of a season's worth of games. That's not how poetic justice works :lol: You probably want him to get hurt again next year and have probably already said "watch Bron or Brow gonna get hurt and Lakers don't win lol", I'm sure. It's the Celtic way.

Wishing injury on another player "the Celtic way?" wut.

Awful take. Expected in here though I guess.

JJ Redick pod with Lowe is definitely a good listen

Brodgon would’ve been Cs #1 if not for the Kemba stuff so he might stay with the Bucks

JJ sounded like the Sixers are completely running it back including him. But that could also be because they’re doing the opposite and he doesn’t know yet :lol:

Jesus, I haven’t heard that name forever. He was supposed to play for St. John’s years ago was never qualified academically and it seemed just flaked out of the college route all together.

Cool to here that he stuck with it through and got himself to the league eventually.

Was just going to post the same thing. Hoiberg was supposed to get him qualified.

I love how the narrative change so quickly, a week ago, it was

"Rob pelinka is an idiot who's in over his head"
"He doesn't understand the salary cap and forgot about creating a max spot"
"The Lakers aren't even in contention to get Kawhi, it's a two team race"
"Lakers can't create a Max spot, they're going to end up with $19m in cap space"

Now we have a meeting with Kawhi and the max slot :lol:

It's like I said right after the Davis trade happened, fans and media members are so quick to call Rob an idiot as opposed to waiting for things to play out. If the Lakers do end up with Kawhi, this thread is going to be in shambles
atlsfinest? We?

What’s next? Lakers fans in NY?

Is Chris Haynes respected? He seems plugged with the Lakers. Seen y’all post his tweets. Because he also had it:

Toronto
Clippers
Lakers

Ehh, Steph's in his prime with 3 rings and 0 Finals MVPs.
Bron's past his prime, so if Kawhi or AD wins FMVP, I don't think anyone bats an eye.

Then wait value does it add to his “legacy” if he wins more rings while being carried by younger stars in their prime? What does it prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom