**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Chris Haynes respected? He seems plugged with the Lakers. Seen y’all post his tweets. Because he also had it:

Toronto
Clippers
Lakers

1000%

He seems like one of the few reporters that the players actually like and really **** with like that to give info to.

Then wait value does it add to his “legacy” if he wins more rings while being carried by younger stars in their prime? What does it prove?
What value does Stephs 2nd & 3rd rings have been carried by KD? What did it prove?

^^^ I don’t care about any of these reporters right now unless they got the in with Uncle Dennis...

Haynes actually did a piece on Kawhi and spoke to uncle dennis :lol:

He was on rome the other day and had toronto first, then Clippers, then Lakers. But IDK if Ballmer paid him

Wishing injury on another player "the Celtic way?" wut.

Awful take. Expected in here though I guess.

Did not know about this “Celtic Way” :lol:
DDB6F347-44CB-40CD-A070-3C9A00B771E8.gif

steph won his first one without having to assemble a super team. Bron was definitely “the guy” on those three championship teams but you’re kidding yourself if you ignore that he handpicked those miami and cleveland rosters. yall aint even trynna think at this point

Right. Steph just had a whole roster built around covering up his weaknesses. A 2way guard that's also a alltime great shooter that had to check the other teams best guard night after night. and we see how valuable Klay is now. We see Stephgod ain't really built like that.

Warriors haters
They should win, they have all the super stars, It’s not fair, league is ruined, I stopped watching basketball etc.. :smh:

Bron, Lakers Fans
Man if we get Kawhi, league f’d :lol:, we got a max slot...... Lakers byke.

I can’t wait to see the turn on all of these pieces when this season doesn’t turn out like y’all hoped.

I’m typing with my shirt off cause the injury curse finally depleted the W’s :smh:

F LA and anybody that like em :nthat:

^^^ I don’t care about any of these reporters right now unless they got the in with Uncle Dennis...

He did a piece on Uncle Dennis last week I think. Pretty sure he'll be the one to break the Kawhi news. Probably KD as well.

Warriors haters
They should win, they have all the super stars, It’s not fair, league is ruined, I stopped watching basketball etc.. :smh:

Bron, Lakers Fans
Man if we get Kawhi, league f’d :lol:, we got a max slot...... Lakers byke.

I can’t wait to see the turn on all of these pieces when this season doesn’t turn out like y’all hoped.

I’m typing with my shirt off cause the injury curse finally depleted the W’s :smh:

F LA and anybody that like em :nthat:

E250D0E9-22E4-4CE5-AD89-A65751FA8F69.gif
6B8B62C7-D98F-49C6-BD87-11D1E7AC08D1.gif
87A9DA49-B8A6-4DD0-BBC7-7E80C473448B.gif
7DAFE474-EB35-48E5-BE18-F6005D1DB82F.gif
5578D3C4-AAC2-4277-AFB7-91D4321BCA67.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom