**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i wish i cared enough to go back in time and pull the receipts of all the lakers’ fans who complained up and down about KD joining the warriors..swear dudes were deep in their emotions. Bunch of socal folk i went to school with, acting like entitled kids on facebook crying and screaming that kd was a snake

look at yall now...tears done dried up and now ya sheepishly smiling.

@shotsrangout is not a lakers fan

PSA, I'm typing with my D*ck if this goes our way next week. Just lettin that out there.

If he chooses Toronto, I'll definitely give them props for it and wish him well. :smokin

OD, put the meat back. Aint no one trynna hear this **** cuzz

The funny thing about all of this is alot of Laker fans disappeared from here when they were trash all those years. Even with the addition of Bron many of them didnt come back because they were still trash.

Now the writing is on the wall and they're all slowly creeping back.

Lots of new nuts gonna be hanging in here soon.

The funny thing about all of this is alot of Laker fans disappeared from here when they were trash all those years. Even with the addition of Bron many of them didnt come back because they were still trash.

Now the writing is on the wall and they're all slowly creeping back.

Lots of new nuts gonna be hanging in here soon.

need that reverse homer x sliding bush gif ASAP

“ALA is gonna stop posting”

Lakers fans literally stopped posting in here. We were down to like 3 after February. Now everyone is in here again :lol:

C34B475A-88FF-4329-B064-069AA6FE7ED8.gif

The cognitive dissonance that will take place for the Kobe groupies if Bron wins a chip in LA might be worth it for me.

C’mon man. Bean was instrumental in 3 LAL chips and won FMVP in two others. If the Lakers win a chip next year, there is a strong chance Lebby doesn’t even win FMVP. Kobe groupies aren’t worried about Bron’s legacy in purple and gold at this point.

The funniest thing from catching up on this thread is the fact that Laker fans think everyone else is as emotionally invested in the Lakers as they are. The Lakers are funny to make fun of when they're bad, that's about it. No ones going to be seething with rage if they get good again.

Imagine thinking Lakers fans care one way or the other.

It’s a message forum where we do things for ****s and giggles word to lawdog1 lawdog1

C’mon man. Bean was instrumental in 3 LAL chips and won FMVP in two others. If the Lakers win a chip next year, there is a strong chance Lebby doesn’t even win FMVP. Kobe groupies aren’t worried about Bron’s legacy in purple and gold at this point.
There’s still quit a few that are still worried lol

Imagine thinking Lakers fans care one way or the other.

It’s a message forum where we do things for ****s and giggles word to lawdog1 lawdog1

Touché

(That said, the fact that several Lakers fans have been in here proclaiming how obnoxious they’re gonna get once the Kawhi signing becomes official suggests they might care at least a little.:wink: Just saying).

There’s still quit a few that are still worried lol

Really? Lebby gives LAL 27/8/8 in his first career injury riddled season then plays three more with AD/Kawhi (or other max) then I don’t think there’s anyway to say he’s a better Laker but I could understand arguments for a better player depending on accolades and numbers based on the next three years.

Bean put on for 20 seasons with the Lakers. In my humble opinion, Bron would have to go brazy to surpass Kobe’s Laker legacy in four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom