**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C’mon man. Bean was instrumental in 3 LAL chips and won FMVP in two others. If the Lakers win a chip next year, there is a strong chance Lebby doesn’t even win FMVP. Kobe groupies aren’t worried about Bron’s legacy in purple and gold at this point.

short of hitting a full court desperation heave down by 2 in the final second of a game 7 of the finals, lebrons never touching kobe’s legacy

apples to oranges but it’s similar to why KD probably will never be as beloved as steph in the heart of gsw fans. Steph and Kobe never donned the jersey of another team

short of hitting a full court desperation heave down by 2 in the final second of a game 7 of the finals, lebrons never touching kobe’s legacy

apples to oranges but it’s similar to why KD probably will never be as beloved as steph in the heart of gsw fans. Steph and Kobe never donned the jersey of another team

And for the sake of argument/discussion, I’m not saying Bean is the better player but barring 19 more seasons and some rings with Bronny or Emoni Bates, LeBron will never be the better Laker than Kobe.

C’mon man. Bean was instrumental in 3 LAL chips and won FMVP in two others. If the Lakers win a chip next year, there is a strong chance Lebby doesn’t even win FMVP. Kobe groupies aren’t worried about Bron’s legacy in purple and gold at this point.
Lebron already ahead of Kobe on the goat list :lol:

The funniest thing from catching up on this thread is the fact that Laker fans think everyone else is as emotionally invested in the Lakers as they are. The Lakers are funny to make fun of when they're bad, that's about it. No ones going to be seething with rage if they get good again.
This is a lie. There are two dedicated threads for Laker hate. Three if you count that weirdo ALA **** that was made.

Can you imagine if a noname dude from KTLA is the dude to break the news :rofl:

epitome of throwing any and everything against the wall to see what sticks

Someone could be ******* around and saying “kawhi to the grizzlies” and if it by miracle happened...”you heard it here first folks!”

Reactions: HIM
Got da beers, USA women’s soccer team and husky white yambs on deck. We outchea :pimp: :pimp:

65D21F14-255D-4D97-B002-C0147DBBFFBF.jpeg
30188DEE-1E8E-4F28-A745-AD1B63FA817C.jpeg
Heard them big back biddies always swallow woe

Lebron already ahead of Kobe on the goat list :lol:

This is precisely what I was attempting to get at. The opinion that Lebby is a higher on the GOAT list than Kobe is defensible. However, he will never surpass Kobe on the Laker list.

I understand the GOAT list is more important but that’s not the initial context under which this context and my argument began. I wish LeBron the best for the remainder of his contract.

Really? Lebby gives LAL 27/8/8 in his first career injury riddled season then plays three more with AD/Kawhi (or other max) then I don’t think there’s anyway to say he’s a better Laker but I could understand arguments for a better player depending on accolades and numbers based on the next three years.

Bean put on for 20 seasons with the Lakers. In my humble opinion, Bron would have to go brazy to surpass Kobe’s Laker legacy in four years.
From what I’ve seen at least in my social outlets is that they don’t want Bron to win anything at all lol

I wonder if Kawhi thinks about the fact that joining the Clips, he’ll have to battle Lebron+AD+ (Kyrie/Dlo possibly) for many years

Will be tough to get out of the West with Lakers/Warriors/Houston .

Will be interesting how this plays out

I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high on signing Kawhi. They're higher than they previously were but I'm gonna keep em leveled.

This is gonna be a hell of a weekend.

@MVP @BIG LEEMELONE @lawdog1 @P C H

i got two rooms at the snooty fox this weekend and 7 thots. Y’all are invited. Food will be provided but byob. Non-smoking room so bring a ziplock for the smoke detrctor. Check-in is at 3pm Saturday

Yo how many nights you got this for? I’ll look into cross country flights to LAX right now and bottles/drinks will be on me if you’re seriously bout it.

No husky white yambs either.

I’ll settle for big bones doh.

This is gonna be a hell of a weekend.

@MVP @BIG LEEMELONE @lawdog1 @P C H

i got two rooms at the snooty fox this weekend and 7 thots. Y’all are invited. Food will be provided but byob. Non-smoking room so bring a ziplock for the smoke detrctor. Check-in is at 3pm Saturday

bunch of clippers and lakers fans in one room on the same day that kawhi decides between their two teams...sounds like a tornado tag team match waiting to happen

get insurance on the room HIM HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom