**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fogo de chao? Slummin.

tucker.gif

bro when i get to your age, and im making the bread you’re getting...michelin star restaurants it is!

The funniest thing from catching up on this thread is the fact that Laker fans think everyone else is as emotionally invested in the Lakers as they are. The Lakers are funny to make fun of when they're bad, that's about it. No ones going to be seething with rage if they get good again.

Kawhi Leonard used to play for the San Antonio Spurs right..?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh there’s a group of people on here who proudly identify themselves as ALA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They always try to downplay it when it blows up in their faces :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, it was way more than that. Leemelone wanted him gone too among others.

That moment when you realize Linda rambis is a better GM than Danny ainge

PhotoGrid_1561766207287.jpg

Trade Kyrie tho amirite..how stupid is that..right..?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Previously, on ready to die..

Yeah, and even with all that they're still not nearly as bad as the Lakers. Saturday was the 7 year anniversary of the last time LAL won a playoff game. Harden losing is the only thing you guys have to be happy about every year. I can't imagine how annoying you guys would be if you didn't have one of the worst teams in the league for that long.

The Celtics are probably gonna catch a lot of slander tonight, so I'm happy the Lakers exist to remind me it could be a lot worse.

Considering reports indicate that the warriors will generate $600 million in their first season in SF, that $750 million spread out over 5 seasons is considered an investment. A small price to pay to make sure you’re competitive or at least good enough to make the playoffs

#lightyears

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom