**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you also believe that Kawhi eats only apples and squeaks like a Dolphin and that CP3 made fun of Harden’s manboobs?
I mean that CP3 one is very believable. :lol:

And we know this dude is the king of doing too much
tenor.gif

Sorry to break it to ya, but I don’t think Lebron cares about the Lakers list to be honest.

Maybe I’m wrong tho.
He probably don't. If he wins a ring with the Lakers he'll have a strong case as the goat. He's already probably the most valuable player ever by his impact on 2 different organizations. Look at the Cavs with and without him both times. Look at the Heat now, he made Miami like basketball for a second. Bringing a title back to the Lakers after the mess it's been would be case closed.

He probably don't. If he wins a ring with the Lakers he'll have a strong case as the goat. He's already probably the most valuable player ever by his impact on 2 different organizations. Look at the Cavs with and without him both times. Look at the Heat now, he made Miami like basketball for a second. Bringing a title back to the Lakers after the mess it's been would be case closed.
Would y'all really even put him over Kob?

It's a given he's using the franchise for his narrative, doesn't detract the fact that he wants to win, and that's all I really care about.

Kawhi literally doesn’t even talk to his own teammates 99% of the time yet every media member in the country is trying to say he’s leaning one way or the other. Nobody knows what the **** this dude is gonna do til he actually officially does it. I’m believing nothing til then.
This. Rumor talk is fun and all. But I dismiss it till the paper is signed.

Kawhi literally doesn’t even talk to his own teammates 99% of the time yet every media member in the country is trying to say he’s leaning one way or the other. Nobody knows what the **** this dude is gonna do til he actually officially does it. I’m believing nothing til then.

Honestly I don’t even see why he would leave Toronto unless he just misses home that much. Dude is going to be worshipped there, but everyone has different priorities I guess

Last edited:
As a Laker? No, of course not. You can't compare LeBron's 3 or 4 years to Kobe's 20. As an overall player, LeBron passed Kobe years ago.

I don’t know about that though. Lebron 3-6 finals record is bad. He had a super team in 4 of those finals (Mia). And 2 all stars in another 4 of those (Cle vs GS). Albeit love/Kyrie had some injuries

Not sure Lebron would get past that 2010 Boston team like Kobe did, or that Magic team that he already lost to in Cleveland.

Kobe far more skilled (footwork, shooting, etc). Lebron more strength and better team player.

Systems also matter. Kobe played in the triangle where he had to give up the ball to Shaq, Gasol Fisher etc. Lebron could bring the ball up and control the offense and be a one man show a lot of times. Kobe broke the triangle to do that too, but Lebron really had more free reign for more years of his career in my opinion.

Considering Lebron started the super team era and is 3-6, im not ready to put him ahead of Kobe just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom