**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would y'all really even put him over Kob?

Alltime? Yeah.

I would put him over Kobe, Magic, Mike, Kareem. Being the driving force behind 3 franchises, yeah me personally he would be the goat. Also his off the court stuff. Speaking up about race issues, standing for something. Putting a agency in place as a current player. Not just building a brand and being a company pitchman. Having real power. The **** he's accomplished is unheard of.

Bron surpassed Kobe a couple seasons ago.
Not really debatable anymore and only Kobe stans would debate it like dude up there :lol:
Not a Kobe Stan just putting some performance facts out there....to rustle some Jimmie's. Carry along now if you don't have acts to prove it.

If any of y’all was born and raised in So Cal, none of you would want to live no where else. If you know you know.

Kawhi wanna come home. This place is magical.

This so accurate. Born and raised in Anaheim. It’s expensive as hell but ain’t never leavin’

It’s funny but when you hear Kobe’s peers tell it, they always seem to give Kobe the nod. Just the other day Iggy said Kobe is the hardest he ever had to guard.

It’s more fans and media that put Lebron ahead. At least in what I’ve seen

Cause they know the real. Most all the elites that competed against both lean towards Bean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom