**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another case of #'s not telling the whole story. Nobody that watched both of them play would say Lebron is a better shooter.

I mean yea, but someone else said it here numbers don’t lie lol. I mean he’s 1400 points behind Kobe and will probably (health permitting) pass him next season on 1500 less attempts. He’s more efficient than he’s given credit for.

Kobe was a perimeter player by and large. Ton of midrange and fade-away

Lebron a brute force penetrator pause

Kobe v. Bron debate?
64B42DDC-D2CF-440C-BABE-20318AB6DAB5.gif
A

Man Kobe only shot bad cuz dude threw up anything.

Always wanted the last shot when the shot clock was going down.

I wish they tracked how many shots Kobe threw up when his teammates passed it to him with 2 on the shot clock :lol:

Right. That's what Bron does do his teammates :lol:. Kobe's last season dropped his career FG% by like 1 or 2 percent too

And deron Williams gotta top 5 crossover of all time

So we’re going to act like Lebron hasn’t developed a midrange or a 3pt shot because it’s a vs Kobe debate??

That’s true. But the scouting report on Lebron for his first 10 years was make him shoot from outside. Kobe was deadly everywhere. His weakness was he would shoot over 4 players lol

One thing that is not debatable,

Bron is the most powerful NBA player ever.
Son is his own franchise, picking coaches and teammates. No one has capitalized off his celebrity and talents like him. He shifted the power structure in the league and helped his friends including teammates rich in the process. And that's just the basketball part of the equation...

Son is a multimedia conglomerate and is only really just getting started.

That’s true. But the scouting report on Lebron for his first 10 years was make him shoot from outside. Kobe was deadly everywhere. His weakness was he would shoot over 4 players lol
Let’s knock act like Kobe came into the league with a wet jumper now...

His weakness was he never saw a shot he didn’t like lol.

It’s funny but when you hear Kobe’s peers tell it, they always seem to give Kobe the nod. Just the other day Iggy said Kobe is the hardest he ever had to guard.

It’s more fans and media that put Lebron ahead. At least in what I’ve seen

The best player of all time was a horrible GM and is an even worse owner.

Playing in the NBA does not make you a good evaluator of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom