**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Bron, Kawhi and AD can all rest games and be sure to secure a good playoff spot still resting and then be full strength in they playoffs. It's a win for everybody involved. Kawhi goes to the Clipp and he's playing all 82.
LAL will have the 4.8 room exception and all min contracts. The debate on Leonard's workload with LAL vs other teams isn't as clear imo, Lebby and Leonard will both want to rest many games

Exactly. Bron, Kawhi and AD can all rest games and be sure to secure a good playoff spot still resting and then be full strength in they playoffs. It's a win for everybody involved. Kawhi goes to the Clipp and he's playing all 82.

If any team tries to get Kawhi to play every game I can guarantee he’s not signing there.

Someone break down the clippers cap situation for me. They have like 50M in salaries, so they should have like 50M in cap room with cap holds?

Let the lil homie @freeze live

We did. Whole time he was Gmoney making side deals. :smh:

CYKtxR5UkAAssNL.jpg

Someone break down the clippers cap situation for me. They have like 50M in salaries, so they should have like 50M in cap room with cap holds?
Yes that is more or less correct. They would need to move Gallo to secure 2 max slots. They theoretically could have Shai, Shamet, Leonard, Durant, Zubac, Lou, Beverly, Harrell, McGruder and the 4-5 mil exception

Sham’s latest piece on The Athletic talmbout if KD/Kawhi coming also. Goddammit, man. My heart can’t take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom