**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is more or less correct. They would need to move Gallo to secure 2 max slots. They theoretically could have Shai, Shamet, Leonard, Durant, Zubac, Lou, Beverly, Harrell, McGruder and the 4-5 mil exception

:wow: that roster is fire - if KD could play lol. That’d be 74-8 and an easy ring. Shame about that Achilles smh

I’ve been seeing Dlo to Min rumors for a minute.
They have to get rid of Dieng & Teague to make it happen and idk how they do it

Edit: someone is taking Wiggins aren’t they :lol:

Woah there's a guy who's been to the finals 9 times, with the championship 3 times yet somehow his greatness is being debated? That's nuts.

All time Great player. Not the GOAT.

PeriodT

:emoji_dancer::emoji_information_desk_person::emoji_nail_care::emoji_no_good:

CBFBFEE0-1048-4D8F-8FF1-1DA789DBCD06.gif

#CityBoiz. Free JT till it’s backwards

If he was with a post achilles KD, he's be the overwhelmingly obvious 1st option. If he's with AD and Bron, it's not as cut and dry. On top of that KD ain't even playing next year.

:lol: @ not being able (wanting) to see the difference. C'mon now.
And yet it’ll be the 2nd time KD teams up with the guy who’s team knocked him out of the playoffs.

Bad look

I feel like Minnesota is in a weird spot. Part of me thinks they should try and get off of Wiggins contract and just rebuild around KAT but it looks like they're going all-in with the KAT, Wiggins, Russ pairing. My only issue with that is, what exactly do those three players taking up almost your entire salary cap get you? 45 wins? 1st round exit, treadmill team?

The good part about that group is that they're all young and can grow together and can potentially do big things in a couple of years if they progress.

On the flip side though, I can totally see KAT being the next disgruntled superstar who wants out of a bad situation

I don’t even care anymore this needs to end :lol:

I know one thing for sure tho I aint fauxin with woj or any other espn cat anymore lol
Ol fake news back tracking mofos
This ain't even stressing me. It's gon be over in a couple days. The AD trade talks was STRESSFUL though. 6 months of nonstop false stories and pump faking.

they just throwing hay makers out there and see what lands lol

remember when woj said this last year? only to see lebron commit to the lakers a few hours later :lol:

I remember that, it was a courtesy meeting to be respectful to the 6ers, since Ben is with klutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom